May I request your thoughts and prayers?

Gaer

"Angel whisperer"
I know some of you on here have the sweetest, kindest souls and for those who believe thoughts are things
and prayer can be felt and heard, I'm asking for your help, please.
This is my Son, Andre. He lives thousands of miles from me , alone, and has contracted a rather severe case of Omicron.
Of course, he tells me "Don't worry, Mom!" If you're a Mom, well, You know you can't do that.
He has terrible muscular pain all over his body with other symptoms and is trying to force himself to work. (He's a graphic artist)
It's painful and lingering. He is usually so healthy , strong and full of life! He was vaccinated, but.
Look, I know a lot of people are hurting too or even worse but even one simple little prayer will help so much!
I believe SO STRONGLY in focused, deeply felt prayer!

For those of you who pray, would you please pray for him? Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 243.JPG
    243.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 13
I know some of you on here have the sweetest, kindest souls and for those who believe thoughts are things
This is my Son, Andre. He lives thousands of miles from me , alone, and has contracted a rather severe case of Omicron.
Of course, he tells me "Don't worry, Mom!" If you're a Mom, well, You know you can't do that.
He has terrible muscular pain all over his body with other symptoms and is trying to force himself to work. (He's a graphic artist)
It's painful and lingering. He is usually so healthy , strong and full of life! He was vaccinated, but.
Look, I know a lot of people are hurting too or even worse but even one simple little prayer will help so much!

Absolutely. and will say a prayer for you, too, Gaer. Hang in there!!!

Done.

Prayer.jpg

Oh! I'm OVERWHELMED at you thoughts and prayers, guys! Never expected a response like this!
@Knight and @rgp, I'm not religious either but I am spiritual!
@Jace: he's single and with a personality THROUGH THE ROOF! BTW!

You guys, I'm fine! I'm all right! Andre can use any prayers or strong thoughts you can send him though!
Bless your hearts! You folks are so wonderful!

Back