Migrants in Texas: US 'to fly thousands back to Haiti'

Ma
Oh yes, if it wasn't for us Canadians and all those Americans buying the drugs, we wouldn't have a drug problem. I don't blame the Mexicans or anyone else bringing in the drugs because they seek an opportunity to make some money. I often wonder why Canada and the USA needs so much illegal drugs?
Make some money? How about billions of dollars, that’s some money. The people coming in over the southern border have to pay the cartel to get across the river. There are ways that they can pay. They can borrow the money and pay it back by carrying drugs across the river, the girls can prostitute their body to pay off their debt, is two ways to pay their debt. Failure to pay the debt will cause the killing of family members left behind in Mexico.

Numerous complaints seen on the news about how ICE used horses to catch criminals who were running away, avoiding capture. The complaints are not a bit surprising since those same people did everything that could to cause this mess in the 1st place. The only surprise is that they did not take out international ads telling people, "The border is wide open. Come one, come all".

Before anyone becomes upset that I called the illegal aliens criminals, let me point out that sneaking into the country is illegal and thus they are criminals.

Back