Milkshakes - how thick do you like yours?

How thick do you like your milkshakes?

• I want it to stay in the cup when inverted.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I like to eat with a spoon then drink it.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I just like to drink it thru a straw.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Yum! Super thick. I want it to stay in the cup when inverted, then I like to eat with a spoon for awhile, then drink slowly as it melts.
:)

I like them thin enough to get through the straw.

I miss having a strawberry milkshake and a tuna sandwich from a local bakery lunch counter. They always gave you the main milkshake and a second glass with the overflow!

Homemade is best, however there is a Dairy Queen in the suburb where one of my relatives lives. On the way home I stop, walk in with a big grin, get a king-size extra thick vanilla (the cup is like a bucket). I bring it home, put in freezer, and enjoy it for a couple days. :grin: NO SHAME!

I got one in Friendly's last year. It wasn't on the menu so I decided to ask. They said they could make it for me. It was terrible and they plopped the ice cream on the side of the glass like they do with a wedge of lemon for ice tea. It ran all over and the small amount I did manage to put in the glass foamed all up and also ran over also. My daughter did order a milkshake but didn't get the metal container that held the rest of the shake. They always gave that to you as well as the glass. I wonder when they stopped doing that? Times sure have changed.
Do places even make them anymore? I have not had a good one in years.

Haven't had an ice cream soda since I was a kid either.

I think I would like and egg nog malted milk shake with a sprinkle of nutmeg mixed with brown sugar on the top.

How does that sound?

iu

The NutriBullet is the best thing ever invented to make milkshakes ,we make them in summer ..( Now ) using frozen blueberries ,malted milk powder ,ice cream and milk

I haven't had a milkshake in years and years, but I always liked them where I could drink them through a straw, either from a neighborhood diner, candy store or Carvel. I liked malteds too.

Back