Monday morning "mania" question...

Which? 🤔

Bagel or muffin

And/or

muffins....... bagels

Flavor?
Everything bagel or sesame toasted medium brown and slathered with butter (plain cream cheese on the side sometimes). I have become very tired of muffins - using up overripe bananas has become a chore over the past 2 years. Most muffins at the store are too dry and take out (like Timmys) is too high in calories for me and they never seem to taste great.

I like an everything bagel with butter or cream cheese. 🥯 Sometimes I have it with cream cheese and bacon on top.! I like English muffins with butter or with jam. I also like homemade blueberry muffins or corn muffins.

I eat gluten free English muffins for breakfast Monday thru Friday, with just a tad of veggie cream cheese and fruit preserves. That has been my during the week breakfast for probably 15 years.

I like to keep my life simple. lol

To me, a muffin is just a bad cupcake. I don't see the point.

Plain bagels are good. I don't care for the additions. Especially seeds, etc., on the outer surface. They fall off and make a mess.

I am not fond of muffins.

Bagels, though, are a different story. I like onion, poppy seed, and everything bagels the most. I definitely prefer them from a good bagel bakery. I have been thinking about making them, to see if I can get that same texture and flavor. Right now, I'm relying on the grocery store. We don't have a bagel bakery here.

Back