Most Intense Haka

This is kinda funny...not the ritual, but what I saw when watching he All Blacks play another team that does a Haka.

The two teams sorta took turns. When one team finished, they watched the other team's haka. The looks on their faces was something. It was a mixture of concern, respect, and competitiveness. "This is serious, but we'll have to top that."

It was damned neat.

But, you know, it's an extremely masculine display of power and aggression, and we simply can't have stuff like that any more. It's not good for us.

This is kinda funny...not the ritual, but what I saw when watching he All Blacks play another team that does a Haka.

The two teams sorta took turns. When one team finished, they watched the other team's haka. The looks on their faces was something. It was a mixture of concern, respect, and competitiveness. "This is serious, but we'll have to top that."

It was damned neat.

But, you know, it's an extremely masculine display of power and aggression, and we simply can't have stuff like that any more. It's not good for us.
I was at Gosford when the All blacks faced Fiji or Samoa and they answered back with their own Haka, it was electric the whole place erupted.

Also when the All Blacks faced the Australian indigenous team.

I will try and find them both for you.

Back