Moving Progress

I just realized something quite strange. I think we'd all be bored silly if we didn't have @debodun to follow in regards to her old residence and now... her NEW home.

We all have a way of achieving 'change' and Deb has her own. It finally clicked; she's not ever going to change her ways.

Hope the rest of the move goes smoothly, Deb.

I just realized something quite strange. I think we'd all be bored silly if we didn't have @debodun to follow in regards to her old residence and now... her NEW home.

We all have a way of achieving 'change' and Deb has her own. It finally clicked; she's not ever going to change her ways.

Really entertaining, not only dialog but pictures to.

Really entertaining, not only dialog but pictures to.

We're all along for the ride ....

@debodun, its your life, your things, your home. You only have to please yourself. Don't let others comments regarding what they think you should keep, move, sale, or give away bother you. If your happy that's all the matters. Your new home is beautiful, I know you must be very happy and excited to get moved into it. I am happy for you. 🌹
Becky, Thank you for that comment. The new home also affords a clean break from her parent's house and a new start.

With Deb's move, I am reliving all I went through last fall, when I was planning my move. There is a lot involved, I was overwhelmed at times, and my house was much smaller.
I am impressed that you are going for the challenge @debodun . Once it is finished, you will have quite the sense of satisfaction. I am happy for you, and wish you luck.
One thing, I know it can me difficult to decide what possessions to let go of....I had that challenge too, Especially since I was moving from a house to an apartment, had to let go of a lot. But you can do it. I know it

One more thing, last year when I moved I was given a lot of encouragement and support from people here, while I rattled on and on about it. I think we all owe Deb the same support.

Back