My angel paintings

Here are my last teo books about angels.View attachment 122301
Thanks Gaer for those books. I have a number about Angels but always ready to read others, assume I can get yours on Amazon or the like :
I have Seeing Angel - Emma Heathcote - James
Angels - Kyle Gray
Do you think they have any weight?
I also have a number of books on the 'After Life'
This month, it will be a year since my dear brother passed over. I hope he will be near me.
I love your paintings and what comes out to me is the way the eyes portray emotions (hope that doesn't seem stupid) it's what
stands out to me. 🤗

Thanks Gaer for those books. I have a number about Angels but always ready to read others, assume I can get yours on Amazon or the like :
I have Seeing Angel - Emma Heathcote - James
Angels - Kyle Gray
Do you think they have any weight?
I also have a number of books on the 'After Life'
This month, it will be a year since my dear brother passed over. I hope he will be near me.
I love your paintings and what comes out to me is the way the eyes portray emotions (hope that doesn't seem stupid) it's what
stands out to me. 🤗
Thank you! Yes, My books are on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Appletunes and Google play. These are sacred angel messages and speak a lot of what happens after death.
I'm not familiar with the writers you mentioned. Sorry.
I've read perceptions from people's imagination but my experiences are truly from the angels, not my opinions. Be careful what you accept as truth!

Last edited:
Thank you! Yes, My books are on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Appletunes and Google play. These are sacred angel messages and speak a lot of what happens after death.
I'm not familiar with the writers you mentioned. Sorry.
I've read perceptions from people's imagination but my experiences are truly from the angels, not my opinions. Be careful what you accept as truth!
Have found 3 other books on my shelf @Gaer, just wondered if you would be kind enough to let me know if you are aware of the writers 'Theresa Cheung' - The Afterlife is Real
Craig Hamilton -Parker - Real Angels and Spiritual encounters
Raymond A. Moody - Life after Life
Only ask as this is a very important area of understanding for me. Thanks 🤗

Have found 3 other books on my shelf @Gaer, just wondered if you would be kind enough to let me know if you are aware of the writers 'Theresa Cheung' - The Afterlife is Real
I stayed away from any influences when I was receiving words from angels for publication, so I have not read many of these. "Life after life" but I don't remember it much.
I LOVE "Only Love is Real" Brian L.Weiss, M.D.," Memories, Dreams, Reflections" C. G.Jung, and" Life between Life" Joel L.Wilton M.D. P. H. D. The first book, "Only Love is Real" fits PERFECTLY with the words of angels!
I think you will like my books! I know your questions will be answered!

Treacle, Anything by Raymond Moody is excellent!

Do you see your angels in your mind and then paint them? Are they projected out into the room? Do they sit for you while you paint? As a painter myself, I'm curious.

Do you see your angels in your mind and then paint them? Are they projected out into the room? Do they sit for you while you paint? As a painter myself, I'm curious.
In my mind. Angels are always around me. ALWAYS! i see or visualize them standing in front of me. Maybe they are projecting their image. I also see them in reality. Sometimes as flesh and blood figures and sometimes transparent. When I paint or sculpt, I see the images clearly in my mind. Does that help?
It's not just me. Angels are everywhere! You only have to be AWARE of them!

In my mind. Angels are always around me. ALWAYS! i see or visualize them standing in front of me. Maybe they are projecting their image. I also see them in reality. Sometimes as flesh and blood figures and sometimes transparent. When I paint or sculpt, I see the images clearly in my mind. Does that help?
It's not just me. Angels are everywhere! You only have to be AWARE of them!
I see them too, off and on. Based on past conversations with you, I assumed you must see them. Do they pose while you paint them? The shading can be difficult.

I see them too, off and on. Based on past conversations with you, I assumed you must see them. Do they pose while you paint them? The shading can be difficult.
No, They don't pose for me. hahaha! There is another lady on this forum who has seen an angel over her bed. I don't have her permission to give her name though.
I don't paint the way most painters do. They plan the painting, draw it out, ponder on it, etc. I paint terribly quickly! See an image in my head, paint it, done!

No, They don't pose for me. hahaha! There is another lady on this forum who has seen an angel over her bed. I don't have her permission to give her name though.
I don't paint the way most painters do. They plan the painting, draw it out, ponder on it, etc. I paint terribly quickly! See an image in my head, paint it, done!
Cool. I sometimes add things to the painting as I go along. There are a lot of things I learned to paint just by painting them, not by any drawing. It's the way my online painting teacher did it. He taught himself to paint and considered it a gift of God. He is a fundamentalist Christian, a really nice guy. Sometimes I draw some of it in, but I'm not good at drawing. A person doesn't have to be good at drawing to be good at painting.

I have always believed in Angels and know that they protected me in the past. I have never seen one but believe that they walk amongst us on earth in human form.

Back