My bird just chewed up my corned beef coupon.

Ruth n Jersey

Bad enough the grocery store where I live gives you one coupon for a piece of corned beef on sale. I usually buy 2 or 3 because it shrinks up so much and I like it left over for another meal and Ruben sandwiches. .
Along comes Kerby and while I'm engrossed on the computer he chews right through my coupon..
I may be able to salvage the UPC code.
I'll still give him his treat tonight I guess he can't read.
bird (800x600).jpg

I would explain to Kerby that two can play that game.

giphy.gif

So cute to be so bad.
All birds are bad! I have a sweet, bad bird, Zola. He's a cockatiel. He's twenty-seven, and still tries to bite me, when I feed him. His momma never taught him: Don't bite the hand that feeds you! We do whistle together, before bedtime. I do a line, he does a line. Sometimes, we get down! He sits on my finger, just fine. The only times he's actually bitten me, his bites were never hard, never hurt.

(I was going to post his pic, but SF's pic upload server is down.)

Zola, the sweet, bad bird!
View attachment 95153
Mine will be 17 and he looks just like your Zola. I guess they never show their age. Ferocious,Kerby is a very picky eater. He doesn't like the bigger seeds or nuts. His treat at night is either white bread, and it has to be fresh,Cheerios, or American cheese. Only yellow. Occasionally he will nibble on a cheese puff ,potato chip or corn chip. I don't give that to him very often they say salty snacks aren't good for them.

Back