My dear dog passed away yesterday morning

grannyjo

My dear old dog passed away yesterday morning.

She collapsed and couldn't walk so I took her to the vet.

She was very close to 13 years old. This is a photo of her when she was a few years younger.

It was so hard when I woke up this morning and she wasn't beside my bed to greet me.

IMG_0016.JPG

Oh dear, I am so sorry for this loss of your long-time dear friend. It is surely a sad and difficult adjustment, for us to go through.

Try to remember how much you did for your dear doggie, and that you made her life good, while she was with you and you gave her a home and family.

Take good care of yourself.

awwww poor you, how sad, Big condolences on the loss of your beautiful companion...😞

border_collie_sympathy_card-rd2646d05599a49a082ce9504d970a7fa_em0cx_307.jpg

I`m so sorry,Grannyjo. Just went through this last Friday with my 13 year old,Cody. I still keep going to check on him and bring out 3 bowls to feed at dinnertime until I remember I only need 2. Going to pick up his ashes in a bit. We never get used to losing them,do we? And the longer they are with us,the harder it is,it seems. (((HUGS)))

My dear old dog passed away yesterday morning.

She collapsed and couldn't walk so I took her to the vet.

She was very close to 13 years old. This is a photo of her when she was a few years younger.

It was so hard when I woke up this morning and she wasn't beside my bed to greet me.

View attachment 88717
SOOOO SORRY....Adorable!!!!!

Back