My dream home sold at $649,000.

wow, crazy how much more that home would go for where I live.

Pam, you really don't want that home, take a good look at that ridiculous staircase in the last pic, and all the landscaping and the pool cleaning.....let's get you into a nice little bungalow ;)

There's many similar to that in our area in Spain and they cost about the same in Euros as they do in Dollars.. but a similar property here in the area where I live in the outer London area.. 5 beds + & 6 baths and a pool would be in the region of £6 Million Pounds.... depending on the location... current exchange rate £6, million UK pounds.....= $8 million 300 thousand, US dollars

https://property.xyz/for-sale/uk/he...=Trovit&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=premium-t

https://homes.trovit.co.uk/house-pool-hertfordshire

Last edited:
Dream house is just that, except for the fact that I have been admiring it since 1998! I'll be ready for a tiny house when I do move back home. 🤣

If I had that amount to spend on a house, I might buy something like this.......

Orchardton-Castle.jpg

A small dwelling with a mere........
4 floors plus turret rooms

3 Self Contained Flats

17 Bedrooms

Over 40 Rooms

5 acres including, stables, garden wood and paddock, plus access through fields behind the house leading to a secluded beach for walking, riding, sailing.

And all for only £2.5 million (about $3.2 million.)

If I had that amount to spend on a house, I might buy something like this.......

View attachment 183728

A small dwelling with a mere........
4 floors plus turret rooms

3 Self Contained Flats

17 Bedrooms

Over 40 Rooms

5 acres including, stables, garden wood and paddock, plus access through fields behind the house leading to a secluded beach for walking, riding, sailing.

And all for only £2.5 million (about $3.2 million.)
Wowsers, a bit too big for us. And all those stairs.

It's a lovely home Pam. I'm surprised it didn't sell for more...but maybe because of the area it's located. I've seen million dollar homes (HGTV) that don't hold a candle to your dream home. But 5 BRs and 6 baths...that's a lot of cleaning to have to do.

It's a lovely home Pam. I'm surprised it didn't sell for more...but maybe because of the area it's located. I've seen million dollar homes (HGTV) that don't hold a candle to your dream home. But 5 BRs and 6 baths...that's a lot of cleaning to have to do.
Yep, too much cleaning for this ole gal. lol It'd be lovely to have a smaller, one level home with the same style. It is located right around the country club.

Back