My favorite Beatle ~ George Harrison.

PamfromTx

SF VIP

George Harrison & Ringo Starr - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Prince's Trust Rock Gala 1987)​

George Harrison, Ringo Starr and the Prince's Trust all-star band performing live at The Prince's Trust Rock Gala charity event held on the 5th June, 1987 at Wembley Arena. The all-star band features Elton John, Jools Holland, Eric Clapton, Phil Collins, Mark King, Jeff Lynne and many more.

"He was in Los Angeles, where he had travelled to for his final days, and according to The New York Times, His wife, Olivia, and son, Dhani, 24, were with him when he died at the home of Gavin De Becker, a longtime friend.

"He left this world as he lived in it, conscious of God, fearless of death, and at peace, surrounded by family and friends," the Harrison family said in a statement. "He often said, 'Everything else can wait but the search for God cannot wait,' and `love one another'. "

He left us so young, 58, in 2001. He was my favorite Beatle too.

Last edited:
This is the Hare Krishna Bhaktivedanta Manor, which is just 20 minutes from where I live....

It was bought by George Harrison in the early 70's.. and he gifted it to the Hare Krishna Movement as a Temple...

I've been there many times.. it's just so serene and beautiful there...with lovely gardens, and a small lake at the rear.. and a beautiful small temple.....

https://www.bhaktivedantamanor.co.uk/home/?page_id=7

hara-krishna-garden-HD.jpg

hari-krishna-gardens.jpg

I took this lake picture on an Autumn visit just as it was starting to to get to be sunset and it reflected everything in the water....

hare-krishna-temple-HD.jpg

One of the most beautiful songs (My Sweet Lord) from a most beautiful human being. I'm sure he's still singing beautiful songs in the heavenly plains. George brought so much love and peace to the world while he was here.

Last edited:

Back