My feet getting 'Hot' mostly evenings

Amanda76

Hello:
I've been experiencing both of feet getting 'hot' and occasionally I need to use a standing-fan to cool them off. This 'hot feet' has been for the past months and never getting better. I went to 'podiatrist' and 'vascular Dr.' in hope to get it ruled out. However, both of drs. has been no remedy to offer.
Any inputs on this regard would be truly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks, I read all of articles.
I'm not diabetic nor chemo and basically a healthy, old lady who enjoys tending flower garden and feeding cat-pet.
The issue I have now is that which dr. should I make an appointment, since I've done with podiatrist and vein-dr., both of whom is hard to precise diagnose. It seems that both are excellent in their fields, .... but it's not easy to rule out., whether neurological or blood-related. This coming week, I plan to see a cardiologist, since I have mild high-blood pressure.
Any suggestions would be truly appreciated.

I went to 'podiatrist' and 'vascular Dr.' in hope to get it ruled out. However, both of drs. has been no remedy to offer.
There's a whole host of drugs- mostly SSRIs that a patient will have to play "hit & miss" with, to find the one that works. Also, Gabapentin has been prescribed to treat the various neuropathies.
I have just the numbness, rarely any of the "lightening bolt" nerve shocks many experience. So far, no drug for reversing the numbness.

Why do you think this is a "dis-ease"or something bad? I've always had hot feet and I've always been in perfect health! Doesn't this mean you have wonderful blood circulation? Sometime I have to run my feet under cold water but I've always thought of this as a good thing, at least nothing abnormal.
hahaha! i'm an odd duck anyway and I wallow in it!

I have neuropathy and experience this, plus pin pricks or feeling like something is biting my feet or ankles.

I also have neuropathy, but I have the opposite symptom - my feet feel ice cold. If you touch them, they feel normal, but the internal sensation is of the feet being so cold that it's painful. I also sometimes have the sensation of my feet being soaking wet, even though they're not. My doctor has tried 2 meds, Gabapentin and Lyrica. The Lyrica actually helped a lot, but unfortunately I had too many side effects.

Back