My goodness, does it ever end

squatting dog

We don't have as far to go, as we've already been
A report from the CDC shows that currently the number of deaths that are caused by COVID-19 ONLY are actually 5% šŸ˜² and that number may actually be less, because the CDC says there may be ā€œa lack of detailā€ about the other conditions that contributed to the death:
So, of the 600,000 deaths to date, only about 30,000 actually died of covid 19, and that number may still be questionable.

FireShot Screen Capture #051.jpg

Where is that current info from the CDC from, your little snip of that image is dated in early May. Please post a link so we can read the article, thanks.
At the time that I saved that shot, that was the most up to date info I could find. However, I went back and found this info from 10-3-21. and I save these screenshots because these facts have a way of disappearing suddenly.
Here is a link to their most current page.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

FireShot Screen Capture #052.jpg

The slicing and dicing of the statistics reminds me of The House That Jack Built.

If it wasnā€™t for COVID I wouldnā€™t have been in the hospital on a ventilator with a weakened immune system that ended in complications from pneumonia, heart failure, diabetes, hypertension, dementia, etc...

At this point Iā€™m really not concerned with what killed the cat or the rat. Iā€™m just concerned with taking steps to protect myself and the people around me.

Why do you suppose there is such a dismissal from the media as to the deaths and serious adverse reactions on people from the vaccine?
Why would they not cover this?
Oh Gaer. There's so much the mainstream media does not report! Not just about COVID either.
Re the OP: I have a friend who has been claiming for months that this is the case. They are over reporting by including questionable deaths in the COVID numbers.

At this point Iā€™m really not concerned with what killed the cat or the rat. Iā€™m just concerned with taking steps to protect myself and the people around me.
My point exactly, I'm compromised. 11 years ago I underwent radical cancer treatment, 6 years ago I was diagnosed with hypertension and Type II, managed them with medication, lifestyle changes and weight control.

Everyday my life is a mine field of my own making. Anything I can do to remain vertical is worth the effort. I've had 3 doses now and unless something besides the ridiculous warnings from the internet come along I'm game to give it a go, as long as my professionally trained PCP agrees.

You can do anything with stats if you want to play that game, and anyone can post anything they want as long as they have the means.

My point exactly, I'm compromised. 11 years ago I underwent radical cancer treatment, 6 years ago I was diagnosed with hypertension and Type II, managed them with medication, lifestyle changes and weight control.

Everyday my life is a mine field of my own making. Anything I can do to remain vertical is worth the effort. I've had 3 doses now and unless something besides the ridiculous warnings from the internet come along I'm game to give it a go, as long as my professionally trained PCP agrees.

You can do anything with stats if you want to play that game, and anyone can post anything they want as long as they have the means.
I hope you stay well and are taking good care of yourself, am glad you were wise enough to get those three doses too. There are people with heart disease, diabetes, obesity issues, etc., etc. who would still be alive today if they did not contract the COVID-19 virus. The fact that their other issues are mentioned in their death certificates does not mean the coronavirus is not what put them over the edge. My relative who died from a coronavirus infection had a heart problem, but it was the COVID-19 virus that took his life. May he rest peacefully. May all those 700,000+ who are no longer living also rest in peace.

I hope you stay well and are taking good care of yourself, am glad you were wise enough to get those three doses too. There are people with heart disease, diabetes, obesity issues, etc., etc. who would still be alive today if they did not contract the COVID-19 virus. The fact that their other issues are mentioned in their death certificates does not mean the coronavirus is not what put them over the edge. My relative who died from a coronavirus infection had a heart problem, but it was the COVID-19 virus that took his life. May he rest peacefully. May all those 700,000+ who are no longer living also rest in peace.
LOL - "700,000 Plus."

Seabreeze, the same thing happened to an old friend of mine. He and his wife lived in MA, but this could have happened anywhere. He had chronic serious ailments including heart problems and dementia. About a month ago, he had a series of strokes that put him in the hospital. His wife says he was recovering from the strokes, but caught Covid in the hospital(!) from a hospital employee who was not vaccinated. After 1 1/2 days, he died of Covid.

His wife is heartbroken that he had to die alone; she was not allowed to visit. I don't know if he was vaccinated or not, didn't want to ask. I suspect not, probably due to his other medical concerns. He was a chemist during his working years, so he certainly would have been in favor of a vaccine. (Maybe I should have asked her?)

Am I missing something, don't the anti's use fear as their main weapon?
You're probably assuming that anyone who doesn't want the Covid vaccine is an "Anti Vaxxer." A common misconception & an attempt to make those who choose not to get a Covid vaccine seem "wacko & way out there." Funny how those who don't want the vaccine have no need to ridicule those who choose to get vaccinated.
You are also confusing "Fear" with "Caution."
As I've always said, health decisions belong to each individual & no one else.

You're probably assuming that anyone who doesn't want the Covid vaccine is an "Anti Vaxxer." A common misconception & an attempt to make those who choose not to get a Covid vaccine seem "wacko & way out there." Funny how those who don't want the vaccine have no need to ridicule those who choose to get vaccinated.
Damn thought I had you on permanent ignore, you always show up when I forget to log back in.

Gullible.

LOL - "700,000 Plus."

Well, then get your act together. Both of them.
I'm just gonna leave these right here for the other posters to chuckle over and to shake their heads..

Gullible.
Yes, people who spread conspiracies and believe that nonsense from questionable sources are gullible. Be afraid win, be very afraid! The big bad companies which are producing and distributing life-saving vaccines during a deadly worldwide pandemic, are making some money from it. That's how it works win, don't be so afraid win, too many boogeymen under your bed already. šŸ¤” ;)
Without sufficient fear, they won't sell many vaccines, which means profit loss.

Seabreeze, the same thing happened to an old friend of mine. He and his wife lived in MA, but this could have happened anywhere. He had chronic serious ailments including heart problems and dementia. About a month ago, he had a series of strokes that put him in the hospital. His wife says he was recovering from the strokes, but caught Covid in the hospital(!) from a hospital employee who was not vaccinated. After 1 1/2 days, he died of Covid.

His wife is heartbroken that he had to die alone; she was not allowed to visit. I don't know if he was vaccinated or not, didn't want to ask. I suspect not, probably due to his other medical concerns. He was a chemist during his working years, so he certainly would have been in favor of a vaccine. (Maybe I should have asked her?)
I'm sorry to hear your friend died from a Coviid infection which he contracted in a hospital, very sad, RIP. My heart goes out to his wife, I couldn't imagine my husband dying from a virus like that in a hospital, and my not being able to be with him at the end of his life. :(

Why do you suppose there is such a dismissal from the media as to the deaths and serious adverse reactions on people from the vaccine?
Why would they not cover this?
What are the amount of deaths and serious reactions from the vaccine Gaer? Can you post your source showing those numbers? Thanks.

Back