My guilty pleasure 🥰

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
EB897610-7266-4853-9B22-B29078937D4E.jpegE7395B13-2CE9-4C1C-877E-3038D862CC63.jpeg
7E8E8FC0-3B0B-4EAF-B6E7-87B16DB81CD6.jpeg5A9D406F-00DF-49C9-96F4-1ACE338A1F62.jpeg
591F49AF-0388-4977-A76C-F8DC98EB6915.jpeg

My budget simply doesn’t extend to getting regular pedicures. But every so often, when I’m feeling particularly decadent, or in need of some pampering, I’ll indulge myself and spend a blissful 45 minutes at the nail salon. Aaaahhhhh 🥰🤩😍

Last edited:
My wife gets them on a regular basis. I go out on the front porch steps and clip mine right in front of the neighborhood. I used to use my pocketknife, but gave that up at the insistence of my wife.
Ice cream is my indulgence!!

Oh yes I agree, but I would be very uncomfortable with anyone else touching my feet...

Indulgence for me is getting my hair cut...or eating chocolate..preferably both at the same time... :D
I have a couple friends who feel the same about having their feet touched so I get it.

I love to get my haircut too!! I will sometimes doze off I get so relaxed. 😴

Do not want anyone touching my feet but love a massage.
I have a funny story my daughter just went got her first pedicure she received a gift certificate from a dear friend of hers and so broke down and went and received her pedicure what’s so funny about this story is every time the technician would start the pedicure she would burst out laughing because her feet are so ticklish she said she enjoyed it but I kept scratching my head wondering how could you be enjoying it if she’s tickling the heck out of your feet 😆

The first and only time I've had a pedicure, I got toenail fungus from it, resulting in having to have my big toenail removed and letting it grow back in....painfully... No more pedicures for me.

Now, a massage? Ohhhhhhhh, the sheer pleasure. If I ever win the lottery BIG, the first thing I'm going to do is have a masseuse come to my house.....make that my mansion....every day. Maybe twice a day.

Do not want anyone touching my feet but love a massage.

Foot massage is awesome, I agree. Nobody touches my toenails except me since I got a massive toenail fungus infection 20 years ago. It's a luxury I must forego. I'm lucky to still have toenails.

Back