My Oldest Nephew's Wife Died Unexpectedly This Morning.

Very sorry, and warm thoughts to you, on the loss of this dear family member of yours, and wonderful community member that she was, as well.

Thank you for telling us about her and her husband.
💌💌💌

So sorry Pecos, ironic that they were so happy and took that fatal plane trip which resulted in blood clots, important information for us to remember.

aww, she was a "kind, thoughtful, and lovely wife of your nephew's,
and fostered numerous children"... what a beautiful loving person she was.
I love the legacy you so eloquently shared. Take care.

@Pecos
So saddened by your loss....too young to be leaving this world.
She's leaving such happiness with all her great accomplishments, and together with her husband.
Her memories will be great and abundant.
A life truly to be celebrated.
Be STRONG, MEMORIES will forever be in your HEART.

Gee, Pecos, I’m sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences to you and your family. It’s not often that we hear about people who get blood clots from flying, which can show up even a week after the flight. Did she have a long flight? I have told people many times that when anyone takes a flight two hours or longer to drink water, coffee or tea and get up and take a stroll up and down the aisles for a few minutes. If not able to do that, then sit in their seat, extend their legs and wiggle their toes for 5-10 minutes every hour.

Your nephew’s wife sounds like a very caring person. I’m sure that she will be missed by many.

I want to thank everyone for all the kind words. They did help me.

My nephew Jeff is dealing with the unexpected death of Virginia about as well as can be expected. Both of his brothers are with him right now and they moving forward with everything that has to be done.

As for me, I find that memories of Virginia pop up unexpectedly throughout the day. Fortunately, I have so many good memories of her that the good ones out weigh the pain. I suppose this simply proves the value of building good memories as we move through life. They will sustain you through the rough patches.

Thanks again my friends for your support.

Back