Natural solutions

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
I’m growing my hair long, when I looked on line for hair growing products I came across castor oil and apple cider vinegar as two alternatives to store bought shampoos and conditioners.

Another tip instead of buying costly fish oil supplements try taking a tablespoon of cod liver oil each morning as a digestible source of vitamin D.

One natural solution I often put to work in my home when my kids were babies, was regular white flour lightly browned in a pan, or regular ordinary cornstarch for their little bum-bums when they had a diaper rash.

Amazing results.

I wish I knew of a natural solution for itchy scalp--have spent so much $$ on shampoos that are supposed to be for itchy scalp but don't do a thing to help--and I keep hearing about vinegar for all kinds of things but I'm allergic to it. I also wish I knew of a natural product good for anxiety; I first heard that Kava Kava was good but then it turned out it was hard on the liver; so you have to be careful.

Sewing, my natural solutions come handy when making things for my dogs instead of buying them. I just made a sweater for our larger dog out of a sweatshirt. I also took a small laundry basket, put a small pillow in it and covered it all with a small dog blanket. It fits nicely in the front seat, dog inside, strapped in, and he goes where I go, and didn't spend a dime and it works for us! To find natural solutions usually comes when I need to see if I can make it rather than buy it. Sometimes, I have to buy it.

I wish I knew of a natural solution for itchy scalp--have spent so much $$ on shampoos that are supposed to be for itchy scalp but don't do a thing to help--and I keep hearing about vinegar for all kinds of things but I'm allergic to it. I also wish I knew of a natural product good for anxiety; I first heard that Kava Kava was good but then it turned out it was hard on the liver; so you have to be careful.
I get itchy scalp in the winter as the air dries and get's colder, and I find a light brushing (with hair still wet) when straight out of the bath remedies itching considerably.

Regular listerine dabbed onto the scalp or Borax laundry soap diluted with water. Peppermint and / or tea tree oil mixed with regular shampoo.

I’m growing my hair long, when I looked on line for hair growing products I came across castor oil and apple cider vinegar as two alternatives to store bought shampoos and conditioners.

Another tip instead of buying costly fish oil supplements try taking a tablespoon of cod liver oil each morning as a digestible source of vitamin D.
What exactly are hair growing products?

Was just giving though to my kids stinky rubber pants back in the day, there was no getting the dirty diaper odour out of them knowhow, however, leaving them hanging outside on the clothesline overnight used to help.

An aunt of mine swore by hanging rubber pants on the washline when it was raining.

Back