Never thought retirement would be like this

literature-sherlock_holmes-dr_watson-homelessness-beggars-literary_character-mpen428_low.jpg

Just checking in....not a good day today. Mike has had bad pain in his right shoulder blade for about 5 days and we ended going to the ER today because the pain radiated to his chest and he was scared that he was having heart problems. Well, all is good. EKG and blood work came back fine. He must have pulled a muscle in his back. Nothing is more stressful than sitting in a room waiting on results. He is not as active as I am and I have to say it ticks me off sometimes. I do not let "age" slow me down.

Just checking in....not a good day today. Mike has had bad pain in his right shoulder blade for about 5 days and we ended going to the ER today because the pain radiated to his chest and he was scared that he was having heart problems. Well, all is good. EKG and blood work came back fine. He must have pulled a muscle in his back. Nothing is more stressful than sitting in a room waiting on results. He is not as active as I am and I have to say it ticks me off sometimes. I do not let "age" slow me down.
Sure glad it was just a pulled muscle, although those can be painful, especially in your back, and take a long time to heal sometimes. I'm sending you a pm. Please check your messages.

Hey Nancy. I haven’t seen you around in a bit so thought I’d drop you a line or two.
Is everything ok? Perhaps you are vacationing . Either way you sure are missed here and I’m hoping to see you back soon .
Wanna make sure you didn’t get eaten up by that lawnmower of yours. :playful:

Back