New from Florida

Pogonia

I just retired Jan 31, 2023. Staying busy and loving it. Already redesigned and did a garden/landscape makeover, ran a10K (3rd in Age Group), and training for an upcoming 5K. I'll be 62 next week. I like to run, hike, garden and spend time with the grandkids. Anyhow, I see a lot of good post on here with good information.

welcome-to-the-group-hi.gif

I just retired Jan 31, 2023. Staying busy and loving it. Already redesigned and did a garden/landscape makeover, ran a10K (3rd in Age Group), and training for an upcoming 5K. I'll be 62 next week. I like to run, hike, garden and spend time with the grandkids. Anyhow, I see a lot of good post on here with good information.
Welcome to the group, now I'll stagger away gasping at your vim and vigor......😳😳

Hi Pogonia, welcome glad you found us, Congrats on your retirement
Its good to see you are keeping busy in your new 'life, I say this because I've known people who retired and didn't know what to do with their free time
You'll meet wonderful group of members from around the world which makes SF a cool place to hang out every day
Enjoy yourself
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Hi Pogonia, congrats on your retirement. Welcome to the forum!
You are blessed to live in such a warm climate. Germany, my country, to me means no shorts for most of the time in the year. What a pity.

Back