New Member who intends to interact massively with this forum because I've nothing better to do...

kevros

I am a ridiculously young looking 61 year old semi-retired ex-English teacher and IT person. I am dedicating the rest of my days to indulging in creative pursuits. Making music, which is a high priority, and at the top of my list, writing a lot of nonsense on oldies' forums, and watching a lot of cricket is what my life is all about now.

Greetings to everybody here...

...well ridiculously young looking 61 year old cricket fan ...

welcome.gif
from London....

I am a ridiculously young looking 61 year old semi-retired ex-English teacher and IT person. I am dedicating the rest of my days to indulging in creative pursuits. Making music, which is a high priority, and at the top of my list, writing a lot of nonsense on oldies' forums, and watching a lot of cricket is what my life is all about now.

Welcome from Arizona.JPG

Hi, kevros !

Does anyone actually understand the rules for cricket???
Even cricketers don't understand the rules... :LOL:...seriously, yep I understand them, all cricket fans understand the rules. Nothing nicer on a gloriously sunny quiet Sunday afternoon, than watching the cricket being played by the local team on the village green...its such a relaxing game to watch..

I love it...

Here's our local amateur team ...on the village green

DSCF5368.jpg

DSCF5375.jpg

Back