New Rules In Ohio

Ruthanne

SF VIP
The governor says retail business will be closed 10 pm to 5 am. Huh?? What businesses are open then anyways? Doesn't make any sense to me. I think he's just fishing. There are other things he can mandate that will make more sense.

What they're doing isn't difficult to figure out.
1. They make ridiculous rules & restrictions that they, themselves don't follow.
2. Then, when cases spike, they say, "It's their fault because people aren't following our directions."

What they're doing isn't difficult to figure out.
1. They make ridiculous rules & restrictions that they, themselves don't follow.
2. Then, when cases spike, they say, "It's their fault because people aren't following our directions."

""It's their fault because people aren't following our directions."

Did you mean ...... It's not their fault perhaps?

Now Ohio, has a curfew period...No one permitted out between 10pm & 5am......IMO, there is no way in hell, that helps curb the spread of this virus.

It is sounding more & more like Germany / Poland of the 30's.

""It's their fault because people aren't following our directions."

Did you mean ...... It's not their fault perhaps?

Now Ohio, has a curfew period...No one permitted out between 10pm & 5am......IMO, there is no way in hell, that helps curb the spread of this virus.

It is sounding more & more like Germany / Poland of the 30's.
Really? I don’t think so. No comparison at all.

Here’s what I think. Governors in many states are going overboard. Seems like they are power hungry. And not a few politicians are also hypocritical. Do as I say, not as I do. lm looking at you, governor having a party at the French Laundry.
Hmm, Texas has the highest caseload of the virus, I think it’s at a million or higher, and you think the governor is overreacting? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. Just curious, do you wear a mask, stay mostly home, social distance, wash your hands, and hope or pray for yourself and fellow Americans, or not?

Over 250,000 dead and counting. Over 11 million have the virus in this country.

I have a daughter, and her husband, a granddaughter, and a great granddaughter in Texas, plus a lot of cousins. Here’s what I think, the governor is not overreacting. I pray for my fellow Americans, for my family, for the illegals in our country, and the people of the world.

God gave us free will and the ability to chose. He might have made a mistake.

Here’s what I think. Governors in many states are going overboard. Seems like they are power hungry. And not a few politicians are also hypocritical. Do as I say, not as I do. lm looking at you, governor having a party at the French Laundry.
Governors aren't the only hypocrites: Check out Dr. Fauci:
politics masks.jpg

Don't forget in Ohio, the governor has also authorized a restriction on dancing. How you could dance and maintain the 6' social distancing regs, not sure.
This is a good question to ponder. HMMMMMM...

Well, if you are doing typical pop dancing, all people do is wiggle at each other, so it doesn't matter how far apart they are. If you are doing some sort of skilled dancing such as ballroom or square dancing or one of many other dances that take some practice to learn, then such restrictions would matter a great deal.

Tony

This is a good question to ponder. HMMMMMM...

Well, if you are doing typical pop dancing, all people do is wiggle at each other, so it doesn't matter how far apart they are. If you are doing some sort of skilled dancing such as ballroom or square dancing or one of many other dances that take some practice to learn, then such restrictions would matter a great deal.

Tony
I don't have any skilled dancing. I'm all over the place, music starts, feet move and body follows.

Y'all just have to get out of my way. 🤣😂🤣🤪

Hmm, Texas has the highest caseload of the virus, I think it’s at a million or higher, and you think the governor is overreacting? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. Just curious, do you wear a mask, stay mostly home, social distance, wash your hands, and hope or pray for yourself and fellow Americans, or not?

Over 250,000 dead and counting. Over 11 million have the virus in this country.

I have a daughter, and her husband, a granddaughter, and a great granddaughter in Texas, plus a lot of cousins. Here’s what I think, the governor is not overreacting. I pray for my fellow Americans, for my family, for the illegals in our country, and the people of the world.

God gave us free will and the ability to chose. He might have made a mistake.
Well said, Aneeda,

Someone may not have seen it.
Hmmmm, I wonder why it bothers you?

Because it, without explanation that Fauci is with family in an almost empty stadium, is out of context and strongly implies something that is not true -- that Fauci doesn't abide by his own guidelines. The photo, used in this way, is an attempt to mislead those who see it and to discredit Dr. Fauci. That's why.

Back