New Year's Resolution

Chet

Will you make one? Mine is to finish the things I have started but never finished. I put one thing aside when I get diverted to something else, and the first just sits and waits. I need to caulk my sink faucet to keep water from getting underneath is one of those things.

Ruth n Jersey

My resolution is to make at least one of the recipes I've printed out or clipped from magazines per week. A better one would be to stop printing or clipping but I know I couldn't keep that one.
Keep purging and not buying. I put a big dent in my stuff last winter and I'm going to keep it up.
Continue to learn how to sew. I'm making very slow progress but now when I get the machine all set up, my thread and scissors in place and that big piece of cardboard with inches and squares on it set out on the table I really look like I know what I'm doing.

Meanderer

Senior Meanderer

Year-long resolutions don’t work. Here’s how to make 12 ‘micro-resolutions’ instead (link)​

No one maintains their New Year's resolutions all year. But what if you committed to a dozen of them for just one month at a time?

Meanderer

Senior Meanderer
"On January 1, 1943, the American folk music legend Woody Guthrie jotted in his journal a list of 33 “New Years Rulin’s.” Nowadays, we’d call them New Year’s Resolutions. Adorned by doodles, the list is down to earth by any measure. Family, song, taking a political stand, personal hygiene — they’re the values or aspirations that top his list".