Newbie from Wisconsin

I grew up in Kenosha Wisconsin and still go back to visit. I loved walking by Lake Michigan daily. I have been in Nevada for the past 26 years. Where do you live? Milwaukee is also a great town.
I'm in Menomonee Falls, right on the border of Brookfield. I love it here. Kopp's Frozen custard is my new vice :) I haven't yet been to Kenosha.

Hi Ameila, welcome glad you've joined us, the more the merrier
How has your 'new life' e,g retirement been going, do you miss any of your co -workers? I did when retired in 2011, have stayed in contact with two
You'll meet wonderful new online friends from around the world which makes SF a unique forum,cool place to hang out every day
Enjoy yourself
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Hi Ameila, welcome glad you've joined us, the more the merrier
How has your 'new life' e,g retirement been going, do you miss any of your co -workers? I did when retired in 2011, have stayed in contact with two
You'll meet wonderful new online friends from around the world which makes SF a unique forum,cool place to hang out every day
Enjoy yourself
Sue in Buffalo,NY
I was self-employed, and worked alone in my home, so my only coworker was my cat lol! But I do like being retired even though it’s lonely sometimes. I’m still trying to figure out how to schedule my life so that I don’t just watch TV all day and snack.🤣

Back