Newbie to forums

HappyNana

My name is Pam. I am married, have 5 children and 8 (soon to be 9) grandchildren. I love to walk, read and research family history. I don’t belong to any forums and this is a first for me. What do people talk about? I’m excited to get reading here people post. 😀

Thank you Larry. I’m looking forward to spending time here.

Hi Bonnie. Thank you and I live in North Canton, Ohio. We are cold already. My sister recently moved to a town just outside of Dallas. I see a visit to the great state of Texas in the near future.

Hi Bonnie. Thank you and I live in North Canton, Ohio. We are cold already. My sister recently moved to a town just outside of Dallas. I see a visit to the great state of Texas in the near future.

Oh, I'm from NE Ohio originally .....many years ago ... :) .. we last had a home in Cuyahoga Falls before we left the state.

T
Oh, I'm from NE Ohio originally .....many years ago ... :) .. we last had a home in Cuyahoga Falls before we left the state.
You know all about how fun the winters can be here in NE Ohio then. I used to take my Mom either south or out west for part of the winter and loved it. She passed away March 2018 so I don’t know that I will do that again.
Hello and thank you!!!

Hi Pam, nice to have you join us!

full

I woke up this morning, checked this thread and had more welcome greetings! Wow! Thank you all so much! Everybody is so welcoming and kind! Hoping you all have a spectacular day!

Hi Pam:Welcome aboard. I lived in your neighborhood of Akron many moons ago and still have relatives in Chardon and Mentor. I also have an Uncle in Streetsboro.
I am a retired airline pilot that flew mainly out of D.C., which was my home airport.

Hi and welcome, Pam!
I was planning to welcome you today, even before I read your additional friendly messages in this thread.:)

We chat about lots of just usual daily goings-on. We share ideas and some laughs, too.

I too have lived through some years in your neck of the woods, so i am familiar with all that cold and snow, too!
❄☃❄

Hello Pam. C;mon in and sit a spell. I'm Larry from Arkansas. We can talk about almost anything as long as we're nice.
Welcome, HappyNana! We talk about everything except politics, and religion is okay but it gets heated. We DO try to talk nice and civil, though.

Back