Newby to retirement and this forum

Creek Pirate

Hi everyone, read a few threads and see allot of good information here with different thoughts. My interests are with vanguard index funds, money market spending account funds, medicare setup and maintenance, vacationing in Fl. and on the gulf coast, The French Quarter and things to do in Alabama / Tn.. Me and my wife are 63 and still are working out this retirement thing. We go to flea markets and yard sales. We love to find discounts as we are not of the well to do financially. We are into enjoying life at a low spending rate. We live on a creek that enters a lake and love to fish and pontoon. Thank you for allowing us to join this group.

Hi everyone, read a few threads and see allot of good information here with different thoughts. My interests are with vanguard index funds, money market spending account funds, medicare setup and maintenance, vacationing in Fl. and on the gulf coast, The French Quarter and things to do in Alabama / Tn.. Me and my wife are 63 and still are working out this retirement thing. We go to flea markets and yard sales. We love to find discounts as we are not of the well to do financially. We are into enjoying life at a low spending rate. We live on a creek that enters a lake and love to fish and pontoon. Thank you for allowing us to join this group.
Hi CP. Yes, lots of good information from nice folks here. I, too, love the bargains!

we5.gif

HI Creek Pirate,wanted to welcome you&your wife to this friendly place
You'll meet some wonderful people here from around the world
Enjoy your time here Sue in Buffalo,NY

welcome61.jpg
I'm newly retired myself, took early retirement 2 summers ago, and still not retirement age yet... !! You'll find a lot to amuse you here as long as you stay away from discussing politics!!

Back