Newest, most advanced electronic device

gennie

How long would you stand in line to buy one? I have never and will never. However, I would gladly stand for hours if Microsoft would develop, market and support a nice, retro laptop with a simple, no glitz, easy to operate system such as Windows XP, Vista or even 7.

I don't need conversation or psychic, mind reading abilities, just a decent amount of memory and the ability to perform simple everyday tasks without requiring a long series of illogical clicks, motions and actions. And build in protection against viruses, ads and nuisance pop-ups. Also, build it right the first time so that multiple changes and up-dates are not required. And ask permission before making any changes

Sell it at a sensible price and it would be a moneymaker. Shouldn't be expensive. All the technology has been there for years.

The good news is that there is a simple, easy to operate computer. I also grew frustrated by Microsoft and divorced them in favor of Google's Chromebook computer. It has built-in virus protection, seamless updates and is inexpensive. I just bought a fourth one for my son for Christmas.
Ditto....I have a 15.5 inch Acer that I bought for $168 (refurbished)..Love it!!!!

Back