No snail mail in 10 days

I wish I knew that before I get the car out and drive up to the post office. I should be happy though, no mail - no bills. I go on a staggered schedule since I get so little mail anyway. This week Monday and Friday, next week Wednesday, and so it goes.

I don't think there has been more than a day since the lockdown in March when we haven't had any snail mail, we get quite a lot. Fortunately unlike you... and my own daughter who lives in the mountains and has to drive to the nearest mountain village, one man post office once a week.. my post comes straight through the letterbox in my door and onto my mat , so I can collect it in the Nude without frightening the horses.. :ROFLMAO:

People with credit cards probably get quite a lot. One advantage of not having a CC.

I do everything online.. nothing financial comes in the mail except new cards when issued, and that isn't very often.

And I love Informed Delivery .. always know what is coming, and when not to bother going to the mailbox. Saves a lot of time.

i dont like paying bills on line--i didnt get a statement from one of my c c and i called them they said they would send one right out -i still havent got it-i guess this way they can collect a late charge

I don't get much snail mail either. Just monthly bills and junk mail anymore.

Back