Not sure where to post this but decided to post it here...Beware, a bit sad

Ladybj

Live, Laugh and Love
I am dealing with the loss of my sister. She was killed by a hit and run driver while crossing the street on my birthday 60th 11/23/19. I had a wonderful time on my birthday..I did not find out about it until the next day, My heart is a bit heavy but I am doing ok.. as best as I can. One thing about getting older is loosing love ones.. cant get over it, around it, below it or under it. Although difficult to deal with, I am at Peace about it.. we had a pretty good relationship.

Oh my Ladybj, what sad news. My deepest sympathy, my thoughts are with you...hugs.

sorry-for-your-loss-clipart-5.jpg

OH no, I can't believe it Lbj , you were looking so forward to this special day, and now you will never be able to forget it and for the saddest possible reason .
My sincere condolences to you and your sister's family and friends, how utterly tragic..

I hope for all of your peace of minds that they find the driver...

May she R.I.P...

sincere-condolences-autumn-leaves-main.jpg

Ladybj I am sad to read of your loss of your Sister and although I have no siblings feel empathy for you and your family. Losing our beloved is no easy road and for many agonising. One ray of hope may be that as the days progress with practicalities to tend to you will gather some strength to deal with this loss and with the help of the family cope also coming on here and sharing your feelings. I feel that good forums and this is one I am discovering are a source of comfort at times in our lives. Take care and I am thinking of you :)

Sorry to hear the news. Life can sometimes be a real bummer! I often wonder about the young people today when I see them with headphones on, crossing a street & at the same time looking at the ground. I was taught to look both ways & maintain eye contact with any drivers. The roads & the streets are dangerous. Where I live the problems are high speed of the drivers & the lack of any police around. Real sad!

Back