Older now, and I want to know more about this wonderful planet

marcb

When I look at this the planet, this world, I mean the physical aspect and not the social aspect, there must be many who want to know how this planet formed, how we came to be where we are, and where this world will go in the future.

For me, it is Earth sciences, well geology. I know that where I am typing from used to be in Antarctica, then moved over the equator, was part of the Appalachian mountains and Greenland and will continue to move as time goes on.

Is that not a fantastic thought ?

I never fail to fall under the spell of wanting more, whenever I gaze into the night sky and take-in all of the stars. It leaves me in awe every time, and how I dream of being able to explore the farthest reaches of outer space.

When I look at this the planet, this world, I mean the physical aspect and not the social aspect, there must be many who want to know how this planet formed, how we came to be where we are, and where this world will go in the future.

For me, it is Earth sciences, well geology. I know that where I am typing from used to be in Antarctica, then moved over the equator, was part of the Appalachian mountains and Greenland and will continue to move as time goes on.

Is that not a fantastic thought ?
You might have fun with this interactive site if you haven't already....

https://dinosaurpictures.org/ancient-earth#200

We demanded to be closer to our hashish supply. That is also how the term Supply and Demand originated. True story.
Another true story. To get hash they’d use scantly dressed runners to brush past the marijuana plants so the resinous THC trichomes sticks to their skin. These runners would then have this substance pulled off of them and rolled into balls of hash.

Gross huh?🤢

Last edited:

Back