Older People Are Pretty Cool

Oh my! She is so beautiful.

ef895012f1510533956a8c87540df6f9.jpg

Mick Jagger is 79 years old. He has 8 kids, ranging from 4 to 50 years old, and also has five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.

The Keith Richards Blog

4597452_mickjaggerap_jpegc38eb196c36baaef94bb3456f7f90f2b

Mick Jagger Recent : Mick Jagger Expecting 8th Child at Age 72 ...

Mick six weeks after heart surgery.

Mick Jagger Shows Jimmy Fallon How to Quarantine

Bella ✌️

"After watching the "Happy" videos published around the world for the International Day of Happiness we set out to capture happy moments with our senior residents and our staff. After two months of attaining song rights and one month of filming at our twelve locations this is what we put together. Enjoy!"

Canadian Seniors Dance To "Happy"

When my father-in-law passed away, I took my grief stricken wife to Scotland, a country that she has always loved. We just toured around, saw a few sights, took each day as it came. By the end of the week my lady felt strong enough to go to a dance or maybe see a show.

By good fortune I came across an old time burlesque show in Glasgow, it was just the sort of thing that we loved. First part, various acts and comics, second part, good old rock & roll dancing.

It would seem that we were, ahem, the most senior there by about forty years or so. However, we seemed to be as popular as the previous cabaret, judging by this blog. Old Folk Dancing Like They Were Young Again.

Back