Oy's Nature & Wildlife

-Oy-

Bloke with a camera
Ok people - new set.

02%2006%20Gannets.jpg

Oy. Your photographs are truly world-class!

They are the sort of thing I expect to see in a National Geographic magazine.

You are a master in your field, and I will never grow tired of looking at all that you bring here.

Thank you so much for all!

I don't think you're monopolizing at all! I love looking at your artwork! One reason you may not be getting "Like's", from me anyway & maybe others too is that no matter how I set things here, I'm not reliably getting email notifications for watched threads, sigh.

I don't think you're monopolizing at all! I love looking at your artwork! One reason you may not be getting "Like's", from me anyway & maybe others too is that no matter how I set things here, I'm not reliably getting email notifications for watched threads, sigh.
I have email notifications, off, and strictly work from New Post and What's New, and while there are often 2-3 pages on new content to go through, it doesn't take long for me to work my through.

I have email notifications, off, and strictly work from New Post and What's New, and while there are often 2-3 pages on new content to go through, it doesn't take long for me to work my through.
While I'm not getting most email notif's. even tho I've got them set to On, I've figured out to do it as you say, from New Posts & What's New; you're right, it does go pretty fast.

Back