OzarkGal and anyone else

TWHRider

that is enamoured with the Budweiser Clydes.

This is a 9 minute long video of various training snippets. I burned 12% of my FAP time - well worth it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si7p23Nex-g&feature=player_embedded

Watching the Clydes in action, for me, is like hearing the original Lassie theme song from the 50's ---- here come da tears-here come da tears - lol lol

I hope the animal lovers enjoy this:D

Wow..that is beyond amazing...I can really appreciate the time it takes to get even one of those horses trained, let alone a whole herd, then turn around and train them to perform in a group.

One can't begin to realize the majesty and sheer size of Clydes until you stand next to one. It's a good thing they have a willing and gentle nature.

Thanks TWH for posting this, it really gave me a whole new perspective and appreciation, not only for the horses, but their trainers as well. You can tell by their expressions that they are trained with kindness.

Our minds must be running in the same wave length this morning. Check out my post on Sargent Reckless in the War Stories thread in the Discussion section. Horses are incedible animals!!!:love_heart:

Back