Pain in feet, ankles and lower legs

I found that distraction is the best way to get rid of pain. I spend most of every day on my PC playing games, managing investments and all kinds of other activities. I have no pain at all when I am doing that.

I found that distraction is the best way to get rid of pain. I spend most of every day on my PC playing games, managing investments and all kinds of other activities. I have no pain at all when I am doing that.
Isn't it interesting how that type of distraction works?
I have severe Tinnitus. It is constant & very loud. I don't hear it when I'm doing something, unless I'm talking about it (like now). :ROFLMAO:

Know well about the tinnitus Win, i've had it for many years...but right now it seems really bad, esp last two days or so...perhaps this weather change has an effect on it...dunno....

No, but I have been taking a turmeric supplement for about the last month. It was supposed to help with aches and pains, but is doing me no good... not so far anyway. Guess I will use the whole bottle before giving up, but I am not hopeful.

https://www.amazon.com/gpproduct/B00WT4D57K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have been taking Turmeric amongst other supplements for a couple of years now and I feel that it has helped me with my aches and pains a lot. I advised a friend to start taking it but she started having some issues with it. When I saw how much she was taking I told her that IMO the dosage was too high. Maybe/maybe not? it also depends on what other supplements that you are taking.

I have been taking Turmeric amongst other supplements for a couple of years now and I feel that it has helped me with my aches and pains a lot. I advised a friend to start taking it but she started having some issues with it. When I saw how much she was taking I told her that IMO the dosage was too high. Maybe/maybe not? it also depends on what other supplements that you are taking.
I love Turmeric. I have the powder form...it also contain black pepper among other things. I sprinkle a small amount on my organic cereal and oatmeal. Sounds like your friend may have been using too much.

I love Turmeric. I have the powder form...it also contain black pepper among other things. I sprinkle a small amount on my organic cereal and oatmeal. Sounds like your friend may have been using too much.
I also take Turmeric, along with Collagen for joints. Granted, I am only 63 but I've had issues with bursitis in my knees. I don't want to jinx it, but I've had no issues recently.

Back