People's Dogs 🐕 Being Shot Every Day/Week

Ruthanne

SF VIP
Where I live I keep seeing News reports of dogs being shot and most of the time killed. Often it's the police doing it. Today it was an Amazon driver who went to the wrong house! This breaks my heart to see this.

I think people should either have their dog in a fenced in yard or have it on a leash when outside and not in the yard. You never know if the police will come around your neighborhood. Their are also plenty of people with guns on them now a days who could shoot them,too.

Dogs are getting killed now and very often and hopefully people will stop having them in their front yard without a leash for the dog's protection.

Yesterday on the television news here in Sydney, police were called to a home because an American Staffordshire Terrier attacked a young lady
who called to the house to complete a cleaning job she was asked to do. Apparently, the dog was quite vicious and attacked her with horrific
injuries to the head, chest and arms. Nearby tradies spent 15 minutes trying to free her. The dog had to be tasered and was taken away and eventually had to be put down, the owners gave permission to have the dog euthanised. If it was a little child that was attacked, it could have
killed it. I hate to see animals put down, but they can't allow these dogs to go around the district unsupervised.

Yesterday on the television news here in Sydney, police were called to a home because an American Staffordshire Terrier attacked a young lady
who called to the house to complete a cleaning job she was asked to do. Apparently, the dog was quite vicious and attacked her with horrific
injuries to the head, chest and arms. Nearby tradies spent 15 minutes trying to free her. The dog had to be tasered and was taken away and eventually had to be put down, the owners gave permission to have the dog euthanised. If it was a little child that was attacked, it could have
killed it. I hate to see animals put down, but they can't allow these dogs to go around the district unsupervised.
Well if you read my post you will see what I am saying about the matter.

Back