Personal life Story

waswigg

Hi all my mother was buried on Monday and it has prompted me to write my life story. I am 68 now Mom was 92 and she was a true she was only 4 foot ten but she raised 12 children had loads of Grand children and Great Great Grand children.
I do family history and this will help me writing my story.
Dad passed away in 1989 and my eldest brother John died in 1967. I joined Junior Leaders 1967 my life story goes on some good some bad
waswigg

waswigg,sorry for your loss of your mom
Welcome,glad you found us.You'll meet some wonderful people here from around the world
Where do you call home?
Sue in Buffalo,NY

My condolences on the passing of your dear mother, waswigg.
Also, welcome from Toronto. Lots of nice people here from all over the world. Hope you make some new friends while writing your story.

Waswigg, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Sorry about the loss of your mother.

I wish more of my ancestors would have written their life stories, it would have made for some interesting reading.

Hi all my mother was buried on Monday and it has prompted me to write my life story. I am 68 now Mom was 92 and she was a true she was only 4 foot ten but she raised 12 children had loads of Grand children and Great Great Grand children.
I do family history and this will help me writing my story.
Dad passed away in 1989 and my eldest brother John died in 1967. I joined Junior Leaders 1967 my life story goes on some good some bad
waswigg
So sorry to hear about your mother.

Best wishes in writing your story.

Nice to meet you here.

we1.gif

waswigg,sorry for your loss of your mom
Welcome,glad you found us.You'll meet some wonderful people here from around the world
Where do you call home?
Sue in Buffalo,NY,
Hi Moviequeen1, I am from good old England, interesting fact I was born on 4th of July 1951,American Independence Day. Proud to be born on that day. My sister in law was also born on 4th july
waswigg

Hi Moviequeen1, I am from good old England, interesting fact I was born on 4th of July 1951,American Independence Day. Proud to be born on that day. My sister in law was also born on 4th july
waswigg

Welcome @waswigg.... condolences on the loss of your dear mother , thankfully it sounds like you have a big family for support.

Where in England are you?..I'm in Herts

Back