Pfizer knew and lied

chic

SF VIP
In an investigation conducted in the Netherlands, Pfizer representatives were questioned about whether or not Pfizer had tested the "vaccine" for prevention of transmission before it was released to the public. They had not tested it for transmission reduction so their whole campaign of getting people vaccinated for the public good and for the health of the community was a lie. Some people lost everything and were ostracized from society because of Pfizer's lie. Is this criminal? Yes.

In an investigation conducted in the Netherlands, Pfizer representatives were questioned about whether or not Pfizer had tested the "vaccine" for prevention of transmission before it was released to the public. They had not tested it for transmission reduction so their whole campaign of getting people vaccinated for the public good and for the health of the community was a lie. Some people lost everything and were ostracized from society because of Pfizer's lie. Is this criminal? Yes.
What are you going on about? Pfizer has always stated that vaccines don't prevent transmission. In most people they prevent serious illness. Without vaccines, millions more people would be dead worldwide.

What about the people who died & it was linked to the vaccine? There is a lot that we don't know about the vaccine & may never know. Not sure if it was a good idea or not to take it.

As far as taking it, that should have been a personal choice for everyone to make. No one should have had to make the choice of either taking it or get fired.

Without vaccines, millions more people would be dead worldwide.

That's total BS. I never get one and I'm perfectly fine.

@Alizerine @Right Now @Teacher Terry , There is no valid test for a virus.
Therefore anyone who died did so because of some other reason but not from a virus.
That people can test negative, then positive then negative again the same day shows the testing is not valid.

kgb***.jpeg

Those millions would still be alive and healthy, if only they hadn't gotten the poisonous clot shots.

Last edited:
What about the people who died & it was linked to the vaccine? There is a lot that we don't know about the vaccine & may never know. Not sure if it was a good idea or not to take it.

As far as taking it, that should have been a personal choice for everyone to make. No one should have had to make the choice of either taking it or get fired.
I agree. I have family members who were vaccinated only because their employers demanded it. I hope there will be compensation for all the people who have suffered due to these cruel vaccine mandates. This never should have happened. We can only do all we can to demand that it never happens again.

Oh….banner health always mandated you either got the flu vaccine or had to wear a mask all flu season. Either/or. Now as a nurse who once worked a floor with several tb patients I can tell you I chose the vaccine. Haven’t had a flu vaccine since I quit.

I got the first one & if I had to do it over again, I wouldn't. Same with hubby. We won't even consider a booster.

My brother & SIL has had every covid shot. I understand that her doctor recommended it because she is still fighting cancer, but I worry that it may do her more harm than good.

In an investigation conducted in the Netherlands, Pfizer representatives were questioned about whether or not Pfizer had tested the "vaccine" for prevention of transmission before it was released to the public. They had not tested it for transmission reduction so their whole campaign of getting people vaccinated for the public good and for the health of the community was a lie.
When the vaccine was first released to the public it was too new to have been very well tested. We all knew that at the time.

That's total BS. I never get one and I'm perfectly fine.

View attachment 265075

Those millions would still be alive and healthy, if only they hadn't gotten the poisonous clot shots.
You are perfectly fine until you aren't.
I trust vaccines that have been tested like the tetanus, measles & others. I had no problem with the kids getting their childhood vaccines. Those are tried & true. Someone may still have a reaction to those, but I believe that is rare. IMO, the covid was rushed so fast that they had no idea what was going to happen.
I never got vaccinated and I'm fine too. That's what a healthy immune system is for. I can help anyone to get a healthier immune system if they want but I am aware some folks will never be able to admit the truth about these "vaccines" no matter what.
I lost friends who were not vaccinated. I'm glad you survived but thousands did not.

I trust vaccines that have been tested like the tetanus, measles & others. I had no problem with the kids getting their childhood vaccines. Those are tried & true. Someone may still have a reaction to those, but I believe that is rare. IMO, the covid was rushed so fast that they had no idea what was going to happen.
I think it's healthy to question Big Pharna but in the case of Covid I think they did amazingly well.

Same here......same for millions and millions of others.
I've also had a mild case of Covid. I've been diabetic for 16 years. I'm not vaccinated, which means I don't have to worry about the vaccine's side effects - short term or long term. By the way, Covid had no effect on my blood sugar - which I monitored closely. In fact, since I had very little appetite & no taste for 3 days, it was actually improved.
Several vaccinated friends of mine (with no other illnesses had serious Covid illnesses. One had a heart attack after his first booster. Maybe related, maybe not.
Not worth the risk to me for a vaccine I consider useless.

No one has mentioned the hundreds of thousand of deaths from Covid when it first hit the US in the early months of 2020, before the vaccine was ready for emergency use. Anyone recall the daily charts in each county and state showing the rates of death dramatically increasing daily? We were scared beyond belief, using disinfectants and scrubbing hands, doing anything to protect ourselves until vaccines were available.
I certainty remember it. Thank you CDC, WHO, and those scientists who are making it possible for those who choose to use the protection.

No one has mentioned the hundreds of thousand of deaths from Covid when it first hit the US in the early months of 2020, before the vaccine was ready for emergency use. Anyone recall the daily charts in each county and state showing the rates of death dramatically increasing daily? We were scared beyond belief, using disinfectants and scrubbing hands, doing anything to protect ourselves until vaccines were available.
I certainty remember it. Thank you CDC, WHO, and those scientists who are making it possible for those who choose to use the protection.
I've mentioned the "Hundreds of thousands of deaths from Covid." I'll mention it again.
The lies & exaggerations of deaths from Covid is the reason for the mistrust of the information we are given....at least among thinking people who practice logic instead of fear.
The reported Covid deaths that had nothing to do with Covid (to inflate the mortality rates to generate more fear & push for more vaccines & endless boosters).
The fabricated stacks of bodies stored in refrigerated meat trucks in hospital parking lots. (that one was my favorite). I've taken friends & family to 4 different hospitals & also picked up friends after minor surgery. Not a single truck of any type in sight.
The reports of patients on gurneys in crowded hospitals lining hospital hallways. (They must have been invisible)
The orders from politicians for "6 ft. social distancing" - while they stood shoulder-to-shoulder an inch apart.
The medical experts (Fauci) flip flopping on mask wearing - first saying masks were useless, then suggesting everyone wear masks......while he didn't wear a mask until later for photo-ops.
Fauci attending a baseball game & throwing out the first pitch while wearing a mask, but sitting with a group of friends, with his mask off (he didn't think he would be photographed.)
Mayors & Congress people dining out, while forcing everyone else to close their restaurants & businesses.

Dr. Anthony Fauci in the stands without a mask on.
https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/anthony-fauci-denies-hypocrisy-after-watching-game-without-mask/

As I've mentioned before, my career was in communicable diseases, though not viruses. But I knew enough about them to say what I've been saying since day one of COVID and day one of the vaccine campaigns. They don't know yet! I think the mistake was making people feel that they knew things they really didn't which, IMO gave the public a false sense of security. If I recall correctly, they did say in the earlier stages of the pandemic that getting vaccinated would prevent infection. Obviously if you're not infected, you can't transmit anything.

Last edited:
I've mentioned the "Hundreds of thousands of deaths from Covid." I'll mention it again.
The lies & exaggerations of deaths from Covid is the reason for the mistrust of the information we are given....at least among thinking people who practice logic instead of fear.
The reported Covid deaths that had nothing to do with Covid (to inflate the mortality rates to generate more fear & push for more vaccines & endless boosters).
The fabricated stacks of bodies stored in refrigerated meat trucks in hospital parking lots. (that one was my favorite). I've taken friends & family to 4 different hospitals & also picked up friends after minor surgery. Not a single truck of any type in sight.
The reports of patients on gurneys in crowded hospitals lining hospital hallways. (They must have been invisible)
The orders from politicians for "6 ft. social distancing" - while they stood shoulder-to-shoulder an inch apart.
The medical experts (Fauci) flip flopping on mask wearing - first saying masks were useless, then suggesting everyone wear masks......while he didn't wear a mask until later for photo-ops.
Fauci attending a baseball game & throwing out the first pitch while wearing a mask, but sitting with a group of friends, with his mask off (he didn't think he would be photographed.)
Mayors & Congress people dining out, while forcing everyone else to close their restaurants & businesses.

Dr. Anthony Fauci in the stands without a mask on.
https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/anthony-fauci-denies-hypocrisy-after-watching-game-without-mask/
Yes, I recall many of your posts with your opinions. I respect your stance, as I am sure you respect mine.
Now, here is yours once again.
You are welcome.

I think it’s going to be a long time until we know as much as we need to fight covid adequately. Initially the strain was very deadly and I was glad to get 3 vaccines. Since it’s mutated to a milder strain I no longer find it necessary. I never get the flu shot.

I did lose friends to covid and one of the local hospitals had to convert part of their parking garage to patient rooms. But I also know 3 people that may have been injured by the vaccine so it’s definitely complicated.

Back