Photos from around UK

Sam58

Sam
Different Locations some are pure landscape, some street photography, and some seascape

Attachments

• Lincoln Catherdral and Castel 20199-1.jpg
    Lincoln Catherdral and Castel 20199-1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Lincoln Catherdral and Castel 20194-1.jpg
    Lincoln Catherdral and Castel 20194-1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Lincoln Catherdral and Castel 20198-1.jpg
    Lincoln Catherdral and Castel 20198-1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 9
Welcome , sam.

sunflowerwelc.gif

hi and welcome sam --from linc UK...hope u enjoy the forum !!
I was in Cambridge just a few weeks ago... it's only 45 minutes from here... . I'm an avid photgrapher so I take many pics wherever I go...

Did you visit the American War Cemetery?
I was in Cambridge just a few weeks ago... it's only 45 minutes from here... . I'm an avid photgrapher so I take many pics wherever I go...

Did you visit the American War Cemetery?
Hi well it makes the two of us I am a very enthusiastic photographer I was in Oxford couple of weeks ago and wow when I was downloading the pictures it was 357 images by the camera, 111 by the phone, then I have got those by the camera to be post-edited as they are in RAW
No I did not go to the American War Cemetery, unfortunately .. spent a lot of time in the Fitzwilliam museum.

Some more pictures of Cambridge: Kings Collage chapel

Attachments

• DSC_0154 (2)-1.JPG
    DSC_0154 (2)-1.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0159 (3)-1.JPG
    DSC_0159 (3)-1.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0176 (3)-1.JPG
    DSC_0176 (3)-1.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0193 (2)-1.JPG
    DSC_0193 (2)-1.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0195 (2)-1.JPG
    DSC_0195 (2)-1.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 3
A day trip to Cleethorpe
- The Beach
- Cleethorpe Pier
- The beech mini rail

Attachments

• SAM_0426 (2)-1.JPG
    SAM_0426 (2)-1.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0438 (2)-1.JPG
    SAM_0438 (2)-1.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0452 (2)-1.JPG
    SAM_0452 (2)-1.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 3
Loving your pics and so want to visit Lincoln someday! My oldest paper trail documented genealogy line goes to Lincolnshire. John Hutchinson (1515–1565) -- my 12th great-grandfather-- was mayor of Lincoln at the time of his death. My oldest DNA line goes back to 17th century Lincolnshire -- surname Barton.

Last edited:
Loving your pics and so want to visit Lincoln someday! My oldest paper trail documented genealogy line goes to Lincolnshire. John Hutchinson (1515–1565) -- my 12th great-grandfather-- was mayor of Lincoln at the time of his death. My oldest DNA line also goes back to 17th century Lincolnshire -- surname Barton.
Lincoln is a lovely city, but it's very hilly in places , so if you ever do get a chance to go, ensure you can walk up hills... the 4th steepest road in the whole of the Uk is in Lincoln, and is unsuitable for any type of vehicle...and aptly named Steep hill...

..a 50 second sped up video of steep hill..

Lincoln is a lovely city, but it's very hilly in places , so if you ever do get a chance to go, ensure you can walk up hills... the 4th steepest road in the whole of the Uk is in Lincoln, and is unsuitable for any type of vehicle...and aptly named Steep hill...

Yikes! I wish I could predict fibromyalgia flares. Couldn't tackle that on a bad day. I googled and found that Lincoln does have some accessibility options for getting to the cathedral at the top. Wouldn't be as fun as walking up the street, but you do what you have to do on bad days.

Yikes! I wish I could predict fibromyalgia flares. Couldn't tackle that on a bad day. I googled and found that Lincoln does have some accessibility options for getting to the cathedral at the top. Wouldn't be as fun as walking up the street, but you do what you have to do on bad days.
Tell me abut it... I know only too well... 🤨 :D

Back