Plain Jane

texasjane

I love to laugh and to make others laugh. I am a country widow who loves life. I like to dance barefoot in the kitchen with or without a partner. I like to go fishing, camping, discuss philosophy, or just play with the dogs. I live with 2 dogs but love all animals. I am a go-with-the-flow type. I write short stories, blog, watch old movies and re-runs. If it is funny...I will say it. I love people and have a Christian foundation. I am an odd duck. I quack when it is funny, I waddle just a bit, and I love being on the water.

well you'll fit right in here without any problems Texasjane, because you sound like most of us...

Welcome from London..England....

Welcome101a.jpg

Welcome texasjane .. there are others here from Texas, and lots of international members. I think you will like it here!

welcome gif.gif

I love to laugh and to make others laugh. I am a country widow who loves life. I like to dance barefoot in the kitchen with or without a partner. I like to go fishing, camping, discuss philosophy, or just play with the dogs. I live with 2 dogs but love all animals. I am a go-with-the-flow type. I write short stories, blog, watch old movies and re-runs. If it is funny...I will say it. I love people and have a Christian foundation. I am an odd duck. I quack when it is funny, I waddle just a bit, and I love being on the water.
Good ta meet ya, and glad to hear you are on the Way!

Back