Playing with Deepart.io is a lot of fun

asp3

I have no connection with Deepart.io other than being a free user of it. The website allows you to have an image manipulated so that it is modified in the style of a second image. You upload the image you want manipulated and then either select from one of their styles to have the image manipulated or upload your own. I have often updated my own.

It's free to use but one can only download a smaller version of the manipulation without paying for a better version. The version at the end of this post is a free version. Just go to deepart.io in your browser.

Here is one example.

I took an image of Snuggles

smaller Snuggy for DeepArt.jpg

And picked an image of a Dahlia I took a picture of

small Dalia.jpg

And it came out like this

jdx0hyOl.jpg

Well, I tried it.
My dog
6390bb4dd5b84dd0bbf0d5dcc6345389.jpg

56f3da010a19ea7a68388da6516745a5.jpg

Meh. I'll have to play some more. I don't take pictures, so I'm limited.

@asp3 Does it usually take a long time for them at the website to send a confirmation email? I signed up Saturday and I'm still waiting.

Ok I got it going now. I can't sign in but, I can use it. Thanks. Waiting on an image.

Be sure when you get the image you click on the finished image. It should bring up the largest possible free version of the image. You can right click on it (if you're using Windows) and then do a Save As to save it to your computer. I'm clueless as to how to do this on a Mac.

I had one of a woman holding coffee that I put with another of a cat and I did it both ways. One was a headless woman with cat paws holding something and the other was the cat with her fingers wrapped around it's head. LOL!

Back