Plus size ladies only please!

deesierra

I love to wear long (ankle length) casual dresses. They are so comfortable and feminine! But I'm hard to fit. My measurements are 44/44/53...so apple shape I guess. All the dresses I'm finding on line seem unflattering for a woman with my measurements....like those with an empire waistline that would just emphasize my girth. If you love wearing long dresses and are a plus size lady, I would love to hear from you if you have found a source that provides what you need.

But some gentlemen like plus-sized ladies.

As to where to find reasonable and attractive plus-sized clothes (dresses and skirts, etc.), I don't know.
This is true, although I've never had a gentleman like that sweep me off my feet 🙃. I'm not looking for a man. Feeling pretty good with my life as it is, just wanting to change up my wardrobe for fun.

I love to wear long (ankle length) casual dresses. They are so comfortable and feminine! But I'm hard to fit. My measurements are 44/44/53...so apple shape I guess. All the dresses I'm finding on line seem unflattering for a woman with my measurements....like those with an empire waistline that would just emphasize my girth. If you love wearing long dresses and are a plus size lady, I would love to hear from you if you have found a source that provides what you need.
sorry, but wouldn't 44-44-53 be pear shaped ? :unsure:

QVC has a nice selection of plus clothes. They also have a size chart to use. Returns are easy also. I wear a 1X but depends on the cut. Sometimes a large is good for me. Check out their website.

Yes! This world is so negatively biased against overweight people it makes me sad. We can't all be eye candy :sneaky:.
I think regardless of how big or small you are, you're gonna be eye candy to many people... not everyone like someone stick slim... and I've noticed this more as we age, men seem to like women with a bit more meat on their bones as they get older.....

QVC has a nice selection of plus clothes. They also have a size chart to use. Returns are easy also. I wear a 1X but depends on the cut. Sometimes a large is good for me. Check out their website.
I like QVC and have bought lots of jewelry from them. Thanks for the suggestion, I will check out their dress selection.

I think regardless of how big or small you are, you're gonna be eye candy to many people... not everyone like someone stick slim... and I've noticed this more as we age, men seem to like women with a bit more meat on their bones as they get older.....
Yep it's a fact....we all observe the people around us. People watching is fun! We come in all shapes and sizes. I have no interest in attracting a man. I just want to have fun with my clothing, and not appear frumpy in the process :LOL:

I like Woman Within and buy most of my clothing there. I have bought a number of dresses there. If you don't like them you can return them with free returns.

My trouble with the long dresses (and pants too) is that I am 5'2" and everything is too long if it fits otherwise. I am not a good seamstress. Sometimes I belt them. And one dress I tie in a knot in front and make it a fashion statement.

I agree with you on QVC. I buy very little from them but I bought a jacket that I have received compliments on. Their measurements seem accurate and I compared with a jacket I already had. They do run a little large on most things and I ordered an XL and it fit great.

I ordered a Breezies bra from them. I had ordered one before and fit was good. But this one was completely off. Exact same size. Had to return it, which does cost. So I am very careful what I buy from them and won't do a bra again.

Edit to add: but size and color exchanges I think are free.

Back