Porch Pirate revenge

"Porch pirates"!! I remember a million years ago, when I bought my first computer from QVC. I came home from work, and there was my $600 computer sitting on my deck. I was outraged. Ya know, it's really not that hard to imagine that somebody is going to walk up to a house and swipe unguarded shipments off your porch. We're not talking super security here. It's like leaving your open wallet on the sidewalk, and "trusting human nature" to keep your dough safe.
BTW, if you do get ripped off, do you get reimbursed or anything?

"Porch pirates"!! I remember a million years ago, when I bought my first computer from QVC. I came home from work, and there was my $600 computer sitting on my deck. I was outraged. Ya know, it's really not that hard to imagine that somebody is going to walk up to a house and swipe unguarded shipments off your porch. We're not talking super security here. It's like leaving your open wallet on the sidewalk, and "trusting human nature" to keep your dough safe.
BTW, if you do get ripped off, do you get reimbursed or anything?

The new computer I just bought from Dell was supposed to require a signature for delivery. But the delivery guy just put it on my porch and rang the doorbell and left. He was already back at the truck by the time I got to the door. I guess they have so many packages to deliver this time of year that they sometimes cut corners by just pencil whipping the signatures themselves.

People should know better than do this stuff. It's dangerous and illegal. I feel bad for people who don't have a safe place to leave their packages. But they don't need to be put in jail for such stupid crimes.

Guy rigged a decoy package to sound like a gun shooting. (scroll down)

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I also saw a video of a package with exploding dog poop. :lofl:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/10/07/package-thief-steals-exploding-box-of-poo/

Here's a video about police using decoy packages:

I think people have the right to be able to keep what they pay for safe. I also think they shouldn't be allowed to deliver it if no one is there to pick it up. That's BS. If I order a $100 pair of sneakers online & they leave it on my porch because there's no other option then the place that delivers it should be reimbursing the stolen goods. It's that simple.

I think people have the right to be able to keep what they pay for safe. I also think they shouldn't be allowed to deliver it if no one is there to pick it up. That's BS. If I order a $100 pair of sneakers online & they leave it on my porch because there's no other option then the place that delivers it should be reimbursing the stolen goods. It's that simple.
Love it!!!

And the thief wore it so well! LOL!

Back