Post a Song For Another Poster

@Pinky Since you said you love Marvin Gaye, here's a tribute song. She starts out with a ballad but kicks it up toward when she and the band really rock it. Some nice pictures of Marvin throughout also.

@OneEyedDiva
Thank you, rather late, but - better late, than never! I hadn't been following this thread for awhile. Love the video, and, love Marvin Gaye forever.

❤️ 🌲❤️For @bobcat This song is so reflective, smooth and chill just like you my friend. 🤗 And you vocals. :)

Oh, thank you S., that was totally awesome, and here's why:
It was just breaking daylight outside, and I'm sitting here with my morning cup of coffee, the sky is overcast with a light fog drifting in through the tall pines. I turned out the room light, and just got absorbed into the visual before me through the picture window. I was totally in the moment, accompanied by this light airy music you sent in the background. I felt like my mind and thoughts were just floating with the fog. It was so cool, and I have you to thank for the experience. What a nice surprise. 🌲❤️

IMG_20240306_064215.jpg

Oh, thank you S., that was totally awesome, and here's why:
It was just breaking daylight outside, and I'm sitting here with my morning cup of coffee, the sky is overcast with a light fog drifting in through the tall pines. I turned out the room light, and just got absorbed into the visual before me through the picture window. I was totally in the moment, accompanied by this light airy music you sent in the background. I felt like my mind and thoughts were just floating with the fog. It was so cool, and I have you to thank for the experience. What a nice surprise. 🌲❤️

View attachment 333706
I thought hard about what song to post for you, then it popped into my head. I'm so glad that music provided you with such a wonderful experience❣️ The view you have is beautiful Bob!

I'll never forget the first time I heard it. I was on my way back to work, stopped at the store around the corner and this song was playing. It was a time when deejays were playing 5 songs back to back before naming them and there was no Soundhound or Shazam back then. I stayed in the car until he said what it was. I got heavy into Azymuth after that and bought a few of their albums. I even went to see them in New York twice.

Back