King Charles III, a fascinating life

He did have, once, Holly.
Yes but the quote was '' that Catherine was unlike her Mother-in-law''.... William no longer has a mother, and having died before William and Catherine were even an item.. Catherine has never had Diana as a Mother-in-law ...so saying she's a fine lady unlike her m-i-l makes no sense... because she's never had a M-I-L

Yes but the quote was '' that Catherine was unlike her Mother-in-law''.... William no longer has a mother, and having died before William and Catherine were even an item.. Catherine has never had Diana as a Mother-in-law ...so saying she's a fine lady unlike her m-i-l makes no sense... because she's never had a M-I-L
True that, Holly, but in essence, while Diana is deceased it still does not rule her out as Catherine's mother in law. It simply means her mother in law passed before she ever met her. Such was the case with my Mom and my Dad's mother. However, who knows who he meant as he seems to despise everything about the Royals?

Is that his chosen hairstyle or does it just get mussed up with wind etc ??
Looks like he just fell outa bed.
Maybe some good hairspray would help,
no. that's how he wears his hair... always a mess... . His sister Racheal Johnson a well known Journalist and tv personality was once asked in an interview about why Boris keep his hair in such a mess, and she was astonished at the question.. she really didn't see it...
1625187675895-png.2634568

such a mess ...beyond my comprehension.:rolleyes:
yes and it's not just his hair, he's often as in the picture above photographed with dogs hair over his clothing.. or his shirt hanging out... and that's when he's addressing the nation.

In the mornings he's seen taking exercise in the park near where he lives.. and he looks like a clown crossed with a tramp.... He clearly doesn't care about his appearance

C5RkVWHWAAAqWHL

The Prince of Wales and Prime Minister Boris Johnson host a Commonwealth Leaders' Reception during the Cop26 summit at the Scottish Event Campus (SEC) in Glasgow. Picture date: Tuesday November 2, 2021.' Reception during the Cop26 summit at the Scottish Event Campus (SEC) in Glasgow. Picture date: Tuesday November 2, 2021.

The PM and Prince Charles share a laugh at the Commonwealth Leaders' Reception in November last year, though their relationship is reportedly strained. (PA)

"Boris Johnson's relationship with the Prince of Wales deteriorated to such an extent that the prime minister struggled to praise Charles when asked to film a personal tribute to him, it has been claimed."

"According to the Times, the prime minister was asked in the autumn of 2020 to contribute to a planned eulogy to Charles in the event of his death."

"The newspaper claims that Johnson struggled to find anything positive to say about the heir to the throne and instead told aides that he did not like Charles and made jokes.
He apparently described Charles as the 'king of biscuits', in reference to his Duchy Organic brand and said he was worried Charles would take his recipe to the grave."

"The claims come amid a growing number of reports that the two men do not see eye to eye.
The relationship between the pair is said to have deteriorated after a trip to Scotland in which the prime minister was branded 'shambolic'."

"Johnson was invited to Prince Charles' Scottish home, Birkhall in Aberdeenshire. (Getty)
The prime minister travelled to Birkhall, Charles' home in the Scottish Highlands, at the end of the Queen's summer break in 2019."

"Sources have claimed the heir to the throne was less than impressed after Johnson arrived in a "shambolic state", and was "distracted" and “clearly not focused” on the meeting. According to the Mail on Sunday, Charles remained "Sphynx-like" throughout their meeting. However, he is believed to have come to the conclusion that the PM - who at that point had only been power for a few weeks - had shown "disrespectful" behaviour."
Oh I think they kinda rub along fine now... but I do believe, that Boris will be ousted soon anyway...

Pedants of the world unite!

ss-2022-1-15-15-17_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqsT8WkHhIIGcqf-eU4anH8bkcnEMN6jgniYeqwz6a86k.png

Liz Truss, Rishi Sunak, Jeremy Hunt, Michael Gove, Priti Patel and Dominic Raab could all be in with a chance of succeeding Boris Johnson as Prime Minister
nope none of those will succeed Boris, the British public despise them all..and the probability is whoever succeeds him will not be PM, because the Public are sick and tired of the conservative govt

Prince William's subtle gesture at a recent royal engagement has indicated Prince George's new position within the Royal Family - April 20, 2022
kyavcquDoTXhZBkbvgUXZ3-1024-80.jpg.webp

"On Easter Sunday, members of the Royal Family attended a service at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. While at the service, Prince William and Kate Middleton showed some subtle gestures that indicated they were giving their son Prince George a little more space and independence."

"A body language expert, Judi James, decoded these gestures to The Mirror and explained that these subtle movements signal a big change for the Future King."

"The most powerful and historic non-verbal signal there is, without doubt, the lovingly performed ‘conscious uncoupling’ between William and his chip-off-the-block son George," said Judi.

"This was the first time we have really seen George walking between his parents as an independent royal. Normally he will automatically and very sweetly hold his father’s hand but here it looks like a conscious decision for him to appear more grown-up," continued the body language expert.

"As the third person in the royal line of succession, it is clear that this decision from Prince William and Kate to not hold their son's hand was a way of demonstrating his transition into adulthood. Prince George will be turning nine this summer, and as the Future King, he will be playing an increasingly major role in the Royal Family over the next few years."

Back