Product Question About Oven-Cooking Sheets

MissRJ

I find that I am needing some education on reusable oven-cooking/reheating flat metal sheets.
I enclosed my photographs for the purpose of showing you what we've using for oven cooking and heating up foods on.
For all of these past years we've been calling the flat,metal sheet a cooking sheet.
In all truth, I really do not name the correct name of it.

We are looking to replace our flat,metal cooking sheet.
I did internet searches and came up with not knowing what they in this in age call a flat,metal oven reheating/cooking sheet.
What is the name of the correct product that is put into the oven?
We just want to with or without aluminum foil or with food in a cooking pan have a reusable product for heating up or cooking foods.

Attachments

• 100_0043.JPG
    100_0043.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_0044.JPG
    100_0044.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 10
Updated on Monday,3/27/2023.
My mother logged onto macys.com and found a similiar looking product.
It is called a large cooking sheet.
For all of these years, I have been using a cookie sheet for heating up/warming up foods, and for cooking smaller foods such as frozen Haddock breaded fish fillets.
I thank everybody for knowing that my post was and is sincere and honest.

I have another question:
Can a cookie sheet be used for the purposes that I have already stated?

Last edited:
Cookie sheet, baking sheet, baking tray, or plancha. Larger sheet pans are used in commercial kitchens.

Most have a lip or rim. Looks like you don't want that. Try using terms like open-sided, flat, or lipless, and see what comes up.

The lip helps keep the metal from warping. So you'll need to make sure your flat sheet is made of sturdy metal that won't warp.

I find that I am needing some education on reusable oven-cooking/reheating flat metal sheets.
I enclosed my photographs for the purpose of showing you what we've using for oven cooking and heating up foods on.
For all of these past years we've been calling the flat,metal sheet a cooking sheet.
In all truth, I really do not name the correct name of it.

We are looking to replace our flat,metal cooking sheet.
I did internet searches and came up with not knowing what they in this in age call a flat,metal oven reheating/cooking sheet.
What is the name of the correct product that is put into the oven?
We just want to with or without aluminum foil or with food in a cooking pan have a reusable product for heating up or cooking foods.
Updated on Monday,May 22,2023

I did purchase a cookie sheet and a saucepot.
Over the years, we have used that company's products.
There was a mistake with my order.
I had a difficult time getting in touch with the customer service people.
They did not always take phone calls.
It took time to correct my order.

Back