Project HAARP

They are some serious looking skyhooks though. I could sure use one for my CB radio.

Last edited:
I certainly am, I'm an Amateur HAM Radio operator. :)

@FastTrax I was Just joking about the 5/8 antenna. šŸ˜

No I didn't take offense. But U R
N amateur radio operator. How do I know? It's extremely difficult for anybody to spell amature radio other then an amature radio operator, lololol. Many moons ago I took the novice test, couldn't even get the 5 wpm CW right. Hence CB radio. Now they have no code tech exams. So how's 2021 working for you?

No I didn't take offense. But U R
N amateur radio operator. How do I know? It's extremely difficult for anybody to spell amature radio other then an amature radio operator, lololol. Many moons ago I took the novice test, couldn't even get the 5 wpm CW right. Hence CB radio. Now they have no code tech exams. So how's 2021 working for you?
So far so good with 2021, I hope it is going well for you as well.

Damn! no code tech exams, I should have waited lol instead of spending many hours interpreting weather bulletins. šŸ˜

Thank you so much for that PDF paper,FastTrax it really is appreciated.

I don't know if you remember this Fast but about 5 or 6 years ago there were rumors floating around about a new superweapon that could take out all living things and leave the building and oil fields unharmed.

I still remember the first thing I thought was Star Wars.

I love these sentences from the PDF document."What has become clear is that what the United States says to its citizens, friends and
adversaries tends to be variations of the same misinformation and manipulations of the facts."

Well, of course, it's a manipulation/misinformation of the facts after all the first casualty of any war is the Truth.

There is a Lockheed/Martin facility about 10 kilometres out of the town of Armidale.
It is US-run and they monitor and manipulate satellites from this station.
Apparently in the late 60s the ex-mayor had a property about 15 kilometres out of town where they ran some tests involving HAARP.

I can hardly wait to get up there again my daughter lives in Tamworth which is about a 90-minute drive from her place to the Uralla property.

There have been so many orb sightings around that area.

I found this article from 2017 about the new SBAS
GeoScience Australia, aerospace leader Lockheed Martin and New Zealand Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information have entered into a two-year program testing Satellite Based Augmentation System technology.

Itā€™s technology that will hopefully enable civilian satellite navigation systems to provide positioning information within centimeters of accuracy.

ā€œSBAS utilises space-based and ground-based infrastructure to improve and augment the accuracy, integrity and availability of basic Global Navigation Satellite System signals, such as those currently provided by the USA Global Positioning System,ā€ Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Darren Chester said when $12 million of Federal funding was invested into the project earlier this year.

ā€œPositioning data can also be used in a range of other transport applications including maritime navigation, automated train management systems and in the future, driverless and connected cars.ā€

https://www.armidaleexpress.com.au/story/4859750/new-positioning-technology-unlocks-industry-potential-gallery/

Now if I remember correctly there was a lot of chit chat about another facility to be built in Williamstown army base in the Newcastle Hunter Vally area, I will have to research it
Thank you once again Fast , going back to do some more reading.

Isn't scientific research fun? Technology has advanced so much that many people depend on it exclusively and cant resort to the basic construct in an emergency when they fail to adapt by resorting to basic implements. Perfect example is in a video about the B52 the navigations officer told the media guy that if the GPS went down he had a sextant but admitted that he had no idea how to use it. I gotta dig that one up.

Good grief has a sextant but no idea how to use it.:rolleyes:
I guess he was never a boy scout lol

I think he might have gotten some kind of classified talking to since the USSR probably sent him a Russian sextant sometime after as a goof. It's a wonder USSTRATCOM allowed that film to air. There is also a scene where they show the reporter an ancient microwave oven they heat their meals with. The airman said there is only two settings on it. Off and Hot. The military has a habit of buying 8 dollar wrenches for 8 hundred dollars. Hmmmmm.

Oh wow.
Thanks for finding it.

How many countries would send the nuclear order?
Surely there are more than 43 launch facilities around the country.

Thankfully none so far. Personally I think wealthy men won't turn that key because you can't spend money in Heaven or Hell. The US Military came down to DEFCON 3 while SAC went to DEFCON 2 during the Cuban Missile Crisis and Operation Desert Storm and down to DEFCON 3 during the Yom Kippur War. Able Archer came dangerously close but cooler heads prevailed. There were some other close calls worth mentioning. Well tomorrow I'm off to see the NYC wizard. TTFN

Back