Put a little Spring in your home...

Jace

To painting, redecorating..or just to celebrate your own personal sense of style.

What àre your plans?

Last edited:
I am planning to decorate the kitchen with some junk food wrappers, from some junk food that I plan to consume.

Joking aside...we are still trying to do some basic repairs around here, more fun decorating stuff will have to wait.

My brother is a decent photographer and birder. He did give us a couple of pictures of owls that we have hanging up. Those are nice.

Note of caution:

I had carbon monoxide poisoning in 2003.

Since 2005, I have been in support groups for those who have been chemically injured.

If you are going to work with paints, varnishes and other materials...these items have a VOC content and without proper ventilation, they can be quite dangerous.

So, just be careful. I know two visual artists who have permanent disability from accidents with these kinds of materials.

I have had a sunroom and outside of the house project on the go for more than a year now, a long, long year. First no one was available to do the roof on the attached sunroom, then paint was not available for the outside due to covid of course. At the moment they tell me the aluminum cladding for the windows might be available mid June but don't hold them to any promises. When asked if I might get it before Christmas he just smiled and shrugged, at least he smiled.

The interior looks nice, just wished the exterior matched.

Did you know...According to Benjamin Moore paint & Sherwin Williams..

The color of the year is...gray-green.

Not sure🤔?

Anybody go with this?...try?

Back