Question for @Jules

caroln

I noticed you are from "beautiful BC". I have watched the TV show, Highway Through Hell (which is based in Hope, BC) many times and I'm fascinated by the beautiful scenery in the program. I was just wondering if you are anywhere near Hope. You really live in a gorgeous area!

Funny, I’ve never watched that show. BC is huge, so no I don’t live close to Hope though have gone through it many, many times because it’s essentially the only way to reach the west coast/Vancouver/Victoria/etc from the Interior or the north. Hope is a very small town. We used to camp there (enjoyed) and have stayed in a couple of hotels (no thanks.) It’s a lovely little town to wander around. Interesting chain saw sculptures.

@caroln, I hope you get to travel to BC someday. Hope is along the favoured route of many American RVers on their way to Alaska. It’s beautiful in the summer. Not that it’s not beautiful in the winter, just very difficult to travel through the mountains then.

@Jules, I should have visited BC years ago when my daughter lived in Spokane, Washington. Just hop, skip, and jump up to BC! I'd love to visit BC and is one of the places I've had in my head to see when I have the chance. For now, I'll just have to watch Highway to Hell! :D That Coquihalla Highway looks like a doozie to drive on, but sooo pretty!

Back