Question for @Kaila

Ruthanne

SF VIP
So hello there @Kaila I hope you are doing well ❤️‍🩹

Here is my question for you:. I'm giving you the gift of an airplane with a pilot, a six month vacation and a million in cash. What 2 places would you travel to and what do you like about those places?🕊️🌹😃

Oh, blithering blimey ... I don't wanna go against the rules, or nowt. If wot I did was illegal, I plead ignorance of the guidelines cuz I'm still gnu ear, n' din't know there WAS any blithering guidelines. But now I think aboot it, why WOULDN"T there be Guidelines? N' not onny that, but I plead the Fifth Amendment to any further questions, innit? :oops::rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:

Are you able to answer this question I put in the OP @Kaila Take your time. Just reminding you it's here.
Thank you, Ruthanne; that's sweet of you to re-ask me.:giggle:
Plus, it's nice to see you, and I LOVE that avatar picture!

hmmmm.....I will now enjoy pondering this important question you had posed for me.:geek:o_O:rolleyes::LOL:

I would like to go on a bird-watching tour, with stops at many differing parts of the world.
And, Now that I am deeply into the planning stages of this amazing trip offer,:D:ROFLMAO:
I would like a Guide who can teach me about the birds I see, and another expert on plants and habitats, to explain the trees and other natural surroundings, at each of the wondrous locations.

And could my second trip be out West, so I could see first-hand, the Grand Canyon, and the West coast of the USA, and could we fly over the Mississippi River, which I have always wanted to see? Those beautiful sights of this country of ours, I had always hoped to visit!

I felt stumped by this question, but once I got going with my reply, it uplifted my spirits, to write about it. Thank you!🌲🌴🌳🦜🦢🕊️🦚🦩☺️

Thank you @Kaila I love your answers. I too would find it fascinating to learn many kinds of birds and vegetation and habitats! Have you seen my Birds Of a Feather thread? It's in the Earth Science and Environment forum. You will find many kinds of birds but only a few have their type listed. However they are beautiful ❤️.

The west coast is a place I'd enjoy too. I have many family members out there. Is there anywhere specific you would like to go on the west coast?

Thanks again.

I have always wished to see those giant Sequoia trees. To stand or sit near one, or reclining, looking up at it, and to touch it, would be very special. Also pondering how old they are, and that they began very small.

I would also like to behold the Pacific Ocean.
I haven't got any specific locations in mind, but I will hone in on it further, when my trip gets closer to its definite arrangements. 😁😄😆☺️

I have always wished to see those giant Sequoia trees. To stand or sit near one, or reclining, looking up at it, and to touch it, would be very special. Also pondering how old they are, and that they began very small.

I would also like to behold the Pacific Ocean.
I haven't got any specific locations in mind, but I will hone in on it further, when my trip gets closer to its definite arrangements. 😁😄😆☺️
I saw the Pacific Ocean at San
Diego when we went to the San
Diego zoo many moons ago. The water was
aqua and beautiful to behold.

Yes, seeing a redwood tree would be fan-
tastic! I wonder if they are one of the
longest living species on earth?

The farthest West I've ever been, was the eastern edges of the Rocky Mountains, in Colorado. It was beautiful country, and I got to ride a horse, while there.🤩

Back