Question for @OneEyedDiva

Hmmmm...that's a good question! I can't narrow it down to one thing. I have a few favorites things. I love relaxing and watching my favorite shows., listening to music, playing Words With Friends and Cody Cross. What I wish I could do every day and would probably beat out the other things would be walking along the boardwalk, looking at the ocean or sitting on our (timeshare) balcony just watching the boats go by. If I can't be near the ocean, walking the riverfront park in Hoboken, N.J. which is on the Hudson river, will do. I just need to get to a body of water as often as possible. I love interacting with my family and friends. Usually fun and even hilarious conversations take place. :geek:

Hmmmm...that's a good question! I can't narrow it down to one thing. I have a few favorites things. I love relaxing and watching my favorite shows., listening to music, playing Words With Friends and Cody Cross. What I wish I could do every day and would probably beat out the other things would be walking along the boardwalk, looking at the ocean or sitting on our (timeshare) balcony just watching the boats go by. If I can't be near the ocean, walking the riverfront park in Hoboken, N.J. which is on the Hudson river, will do. I just need to get to a body of water as often as possible. I love interacting with my family and friends. Usually fun and even hilarious conversations take place. :geek:
I appreciate your answer mucho mucho!

Which shows on tv do you like most?

You're welcome. Flattered that you asked. BTW...don't know how I could forget this! Getting on SF and seeing what our members are up to is one of my favorite pastimes. My first social networking site was Eons, about 16 years ago. I became quite addicted to it. I met wonderful people there, among them @feywon and am still closely bonded with many of them to this day. When Eons abruptly ended we members were like fish out of water (I wasn't the only one addicted) and said we'd never find another site like it. Facebook doesn't come close, though it became a place where many of us hooked up again. It's taken a few years (for me) but SF has come close. :giggle:

I have a ridiculous amount of shows in my watchlists; too many to name. All of my current favorites have ended their seasons (The Equalizer, Evil both on Paramount+, 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lone Star (Fox/Hulu) and The Orville, now on Disney+. Currently I'm in the middle of another favorite, the season finale of Stranger Things (Netflix). Also watching The Rookie (via Hulu), Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Paramount+), The Man Who Fell To Earth (Showtime...free month) and I intend to get back to Resident Alien (Peacock+) when I re-subscribe to premium for the month of September. I just finished watching the entire Eureka series for the third time. I also watched Grimm 3 times (both are on Prime). I intend to do the same with Sleepy Hollow (Hulu). I also love ocean front and luxury home buying shows (Discovery+ & Hulu). I just found a Netflix original in which a huge team of professionals do surprise renovations and redecorations of the exteriors and insides of families' homes in just 12 hours. It's unbelievable, amazing and very heartwarming.

Last edited:
You're welcome. Flattered that you asked. BTW...don't know how I could forget this! Getting on SF and seeing what our members are up to is one of my favorite pastimes. My first social networking site was Eons, about 16 years ago. I became quite addicted to it. I met wonderful people there, among them @feywon and am still closely bonded with many of them to this day. When Eons abruptly ended we members were like fish out of water (I wasn't the only one addicted) and said we'd never find another site like it. Facebook doesn't come close, though it became a place where many of us hooked up again. It's taken a few years (for me) but SF has come close. :giggle:

I have a ridiculous amount of shows in my watchlists; too many to name. All of my current favorites have ended their seasons (The Equalizer, Evil both on Paramount+, 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Lone Star (Fox/Hulu) and The Orville, now on Disney+. Currently I'm in the middle of another favorite, the season finale of Stranger Things (Netflix). Also watching The Rookie (via Hulu), Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Paramount+), The Man Who Fell To Earth (Showtime...free month) and I intend to get back to Resident Alien (Peacock+) when I re-subscribe to premium for the month of September. I just finished watching the entire Eureka series for the third time. I also watched Grimm 3 times (both are on Prime). I intend to do the same with Sleepy Hollow (Hulu). I also love ocean front and luxury home buying shows (Discovery+ & Hulu). I just found a Netflix original in which a huge team of professionals do surprise renovations and redecorations of the exteriors and insides of families' homes in just 12 hours. It's unbelievable, amazing and very heartwarming.
Wow! I'm glad that SF is coming close to being a favorite site of yours! I like it a lot too. Nice people and fun times and helps me socialize.

That's quite a list of shows you have there! I'm always looking for new ones to watch. I like The Equalizer, too. I want to look into Stranger Things on Netflix. I've been looking for a good show to binge watch. Eureka sounds good, too--is that on Prime or Netflix?

Wow! I'm glad that SF is coming close to being a favorite site of yours! I like it a lot too. Nice people and fun times and helps me socialize.

That's quite a list of shows you have there! I'm always looking for new ones to watch. I like The Equalizer, too. I want to look into Stranger Things on Netflix. I've been looking for a good show to binge watch. Eureka sounds good, too--is that on Prime or Netflix?
Online socialization has proven to be mostly beneficial for participants. The exception, of course would be online bullying and catfishing. Eureka is on Prime. I realized after reading an article about the upcoming season of Equalizer that I never saw the season finale. So I watched that yesterday. Equalizer will return on Oct 2nd. Quite a list ! You don't know the half of it. 😂 Have you watched Reacher on Prime? OMG! I can't wait for that to come back on and should have included it in my favorites. Also, if you have Hulu, check out The Old Man. It's a slow starter but had me by the end of the first episode and invoked "I didn't see that coming" during every episode after.

Online socialization has proven to be mostly beneficial for participants. The exception, of course would be online bullying and catfishing. Eureka is on Prime. I realized after reading an article about the upcoming season of Equalizer that I never saw the season finale. So I watched that yesterday. Equalizer will return on Oct 2nd. Quite a list ! You don't know the half of it. 😂 Have you watched Reacher on Prime? OMG! I can't wait for that to come back on and should have included it in my favorites. Also, if you have Hulu, check out The Old Man. It's a slow starter but had me by the end of the first episode and invoked "I didn't see that coming" during every episode after.
I steer clear of sites that have bullying going on--last thing I need with having anxiety. I have not watched Reacher but do have Prime and will look for it. I don't have Hulu at this point, just Netflix, Prime and Broadcast TV. Thanks for those ideas--being a semi shut in I need to have a lot of good tv shows and movies to watch!

My son and his wife got me started on Stranger Things. It is indeed strange but also gives us something to discuss. That is always a good thing!!

Years ago, after my husband passed, my son and I watched Teen Wolf, The Walking Dead together. May have not been something I would of chose at the time but it connected us while we working through those hard days

Daughter in law is all about Emily in Paris, Ru Pauls Drag Race and some sci fi shows on next flix. I know a couple of them are Alice in Borderland and Wednesday. I have watched some of each but have not finished yet.

Funny how TV shows and music can connect different generations if we give it a chance.

Back