Question for @Ruthanne

Kaila

SF VIP
What is something just fun or cheerful, or positive,
that has gone on, in or near your building, recently?

In mine, someone got a puppy, that is learning to walk on a leash, around the walk outside my window! It's so funny to watch how he moves his little body, and how he grows visibly bigger, every couple of days. That little furry guy looks happy, and makes me feel happy too.
There's no real explanation for why some things make us feel uplifted, but they do.

In a building with many residents, there is often something fun or nice to see, or to notice or hear about.

What is something just fun or cheerful, or positive,
that has gone on, in or near your building, recently?

In mine, someone got a puppy, that is learning to walk on a leash, around the walk outside my window! It's so funny to watch how he moves his little body, and how he grows visibly bigger, every couple of days. That little furry guy looks happy, and makes me feel happy too.
There's no real explanation for why some things make us feel uplifted, but they do.

In a building with many residents, there is often something fun or nice to see, or to notice or hear about.
Thank you @Kaila for your question. I really have to give this some good thinking and then I will post my answer back to you ASAP😘

Okay. I've been thinking of all the beautiful Christmas decorations that are up on my street and anticipating the new ones that will come up soon. I love to see how individuals get creative this time of year. I just got my lights on my Christmas 🎄 tree after a grueling experience with them.

They look gorgeous and after I get the ornaments up and tinsel I'll take a picture for you to see.❤️

Ps. Sorry I took so long but honestly had a hard time thinking straight tonight after a rough day. Thanks for your understanding ☺️

Last edited:

Back