Random Pictures taken using your Phone..Let's see yours

hollydolly

SF VIP
How good is your phone at taking pictures? I Have an iphone 5c and it takes good enough pictures but not as good as my old Blackberry Curve. I usually use my Camera but I'll use my phone if I don't have my camera with me..

Come and post the pictures you've taken on your phone..and tell us which phone you used :D

Here's some of mine...

These were all taken with the Blackberry...

IMG00146-20121218-1155.jpg

IMG01006-20120910-1049.jpg

IMG01009-20120910-1051 copy.jpg

IMG00022-20121012-1252.jpg

IMG01017-20120913-1223.jpg

Ameriscot

SF VIP
Nice. I don't take photos on planes as I always want the aisle seat and DH gets window. I should trade seats for a short time and use my phone camera.

Still in bed using tablet but will post some later.

hollydolly

SF VIP
Original Poster
Oh I always grab the window seat because it's easier for me to not only take pictures but I can lean against the window and go to sleep... poor hubs always ends up with the middle seat if the plane is packed but gets the aisle seat if not.. :D

Ameriscot

SF VIP
Oh I always grab the window seat because it's easier for me to not only take pictures but I can lean against the window and go to sleep... poor hubs always ends up with the middle seat if the plane is packed but gets the aisle seat if not.. :D
None of our flights are less than 7 hours and I feel trapped if not on the aisle. We book our own seats when we buy the tickets and on most of the planes there are a few rows of two seats instead of 3. We get those and both of us are happy. I do agree though that it's much easier to sleep in the window seat.

Ameriscot

SF VIP
Okay. Pulled out some more that I had posted on FB from my phone.

My feet in a kayak - I don't bring my real camera in a kayak!

feet.jpg

flur.jpg

Buddhist Ronald in Koh Samui

ronald.jpg

Ahh... a well-deserved pint and packet of crisps after a long bike ride. My FB friends are very familiar with my pint photos, especially when in Thailand! :very_drunk:

pint.jpg

Ken N Tx

Older than Dirt !
My daughter pays for 3 of our phones, and I keep the costs down by not using her data hence the flip phones..

Ameriscot

SF VIP
My daughter pays for 3 of our phones, and I keep the costs down by not using her data hence the flip phones..
This last phone I've got I paid for myself, not on contract like previous ones. So what I pay now is £12.99 a month for unlimited text and calls and 500mb data.

hollydolly

SF VIP
Original Poster
Weird that my last ones won't show up, because when I press preview they're all there..let's try again..

A parrot in Spain..

One of our regular 'sunday lunch' village pubs

..a couple of pictures from a vintage car show at Knebworth house

The entrance to the park near our house in Spain..

hollydolly

SF VIP
Original Poster
LOL annie, we send Beer photos almost every time we go out ..not from me cuz I don't drink alcohol, but my o/h always sends a beer photo to folks if he knows they're stuck inside working and we're out for the day.. :D..

hollydolly

SF VIP
Original Poster
I can hardly believe these vibrant photos were taken with cell phones! Mine certainly cannot do this kind of job. :crushed:
Yep Rose I can promise you mine were all taken on my phone...I have loads..but those ones were just a few of the ones taken on my old Blackberry...I have many more, and loads more again taken on my current iphone 5c .. :thumbsup:

Ameriscot

SF VIP
Nice photos, Holly!

My first batch of photos were with my new phone - the S5. The batch from Thailand was taken with the old phone - the S2 (except the pint photo) and the newer phone takes sharper, more intense colour IMO. I've always heard iphones had a great camera as well.

Ameriscot

SF VIP
Okay. Dug out some of the uploads to FB I made with my previous phone - Samsung S2. These were in Thailand last winter and I promise I didn't post them to torture people who were suffering in snow and cold and having to go to work, etc..... honest! :eek:nthego:

My turn to be designated driver so I'm having a mango smoothie

beer.jpg

A stopoff on our longtail boat trip

boat.jpg

A coffee shake. One of the reasons I came home bigger than when we went

shake.jpg

Panorama option on my phone

beach.jpg

One of my signature foot shots

toes.jpg

Ameriscot

SF VIP
From a ferry

20150702_214943.jpg

If we can find one, I love to stop for a homemade scone and tea or cappuccino late morning on bike rides. This scone wasn't as good as others I had.

20150701_114351.jpg